RPGM Completed Erotic Trap Dungeon 2 [Final] [I Can Not Win The Girl]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
You don't appear to actually have the Succubus Piercings effect, in your screenshot... If you mean lack of clothes or underwear, just return to your room and sleep and fix up your clothes at the table.

mrphonghm161095

Oct 5, 2020
You don't appear to actually have the Succubus Piercings effect, in your screenshot... If you mean lack of clothes or underwear, just return to your room and sleep and fix up your clothes at the table.
i'm still can equip the armors and underwears and get the bonus but it not show on the character's look
and since it's said cannot wear clothes, my armor won't break, which mean i can't repair it

johntherapper

Feb 8, 2021
Played this but found freezing issues when going into blue circles, this patch fixed it for me

simon jacobsen

Oct 21, 2018
since I don't know where to post this so I just have to post it here I'm playing this game Erotic Trap Dungeon 2 and I keep getting this message Failed to load: img/animations o5%9B%9E%A91%png Retry what should I do to fix it?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I don't seem to be able to save my game on this one, is there a fix I missed somewhere?

EDIT >>> I found (save point) I hardly ever think of them for anything but may be Mario games...LOL

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I remember playing a similar game. . . If anyone knows tell me Xd
I was thinking it might have been "Fools of the Philosopher's Tower" but there was and erotic dungeon 1, I guess also.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I actually had quite a bit of fun with "Fools of the Philosopher's Tower" but not so much with this one. This one is just to much of a grind for me.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
All of my chars, had the Final Attack + Life 2 combo. Starting the fight with two dead and using Phoenix to revive and attack just helps with a big chunk of damage.

I was playing the original North American release of the game for PS1. Decent game, good story but not the best of the Final Fantasy Series in my opinion.
Kicking and old post, but If talking about ruby weapon in FF7 I remember having to start the fight with at least one person dead, then revive them or like you said use phoenix,( Or have that summon Phoenix thing active) and the instant I think it was death would not be used on them. ( But been so long I am not sure now). I know was aggravating though :(

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
where do I find this clothing repair table? because i just used a sewing kit at full hp and it did nothing! edit: okay which status was preventing me from repairing clothes. big breasts or lacation? (didn't realize I had a cure potion). edit 2: how do I remove the tentacle parasite?

Last edited:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Is there any way to detect hidden traps in this game or am I at their mercy? They seem to spawn totally randomly and with no way to detect them. Also I feel the slimes and enemies move way too fast in this one to give me any time think.

Am I just at the mercy of rng? I never seem to be able to see traps.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes