RPGM Completed Erotic Trap Dungeon 2 [Final] [I Can Not Win The Girl]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Well...
After the twelfth level the game no longer runs, it only shows a black screen :/

Buddha Beedo

Feb 1, 2019
i can't attack!!! even when i used the bug fixer which is given to me by an NPC. It worked at first, but after i get hit by a slime, it doesn't work anymore :(((, i tried to restart the game, use the bug fixer many times but nothing change :v. HELP ME PLZZ
:v sorry 4 bad Engrisk :v

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
i can't attack!!! even when i used the bug fixer which is given to me by an NPC. It worked at first, but after i get hit by a slime, it doesn't work anymore :(((, i tried to restart the game, use the bug fixer many times but nothing change :v. HELP ME PLZZ
Are you out of mp?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Well...
After the twelfth level the game no longer runs, it only shows a black screen :/
The game doesn't run at all or you can't enter the dungeon through the stairs in the hall with the shops?

If it's the later, there's a quick fix that sends you to floor 5 when you've reached that one once and saved afterwards. We're still trying to figure out as to why the first dungeon map (floor 1-4) breaks after passing through, but the fix will allow you to pass the bugged floors atleast. It also contains the translation files, the missing plugin file and the plugin.js, in case you removed the line for the missing plugin.

The other patch is for those who don't have the bug. It's just the translation, the plugin and the plugin.js.

If the game starts with a black screen... I'm gonna get another headache with this game.

Reactions: qwermhv

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I don't know I was using antimicro when I played this, I've started using that for all of these games because I friggin hate the ZXC/Arrows thing. Actually it was where I was like hate mode on those controls ZXC controls just feel dyslexic as hell to me. I kept like jumping when I was supposed to attack. I actually just downloaded a program so that I could remap my controls lol.

Please download antimicro and try is out. Um it lets you remap keys in games that don't let you remap keys. how the fuck did no one invent this years ago?!

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Ruby was the easier of the two if you went into the fight with two 'dead' characters and waited then used the Phoenix summon after his character toss phase. Now Emerald, he was a pig.
Lol someone kind of knows what there're talking about only um did you actually kill him that way? Lol You couldn't use Pheonix because it would revive everyone and it made him do the character toss thing again. =P You had to use "Final attack + Life 2"

Though actually I'm not sure because I played the original version of that. I actually played a couple other re-releases over the years and they actually changed some shit like in the PC version. Maybe Ruby can be killed now? I don't know the only way I managed to kill him in the original was that I maxed out clouds stats, and actually I was pissed as hell when I played the PC version of the game and they #)%&*@$)%&$*))#&$)#@ nerfed the crap out of yuffie lol, her "Morph" and "Steal" was completely fucking gone. And I was like ugh that was what made her a viable character.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Lol someone kind of knows what there're talking about only um did you actually kill him that way? Lol You couldn't use Pheonix because it would revive everyone and it made him do the character toss thing again. =P You had to use "Final attack + Life 2"

Though actually I'm not sure because I played the original version of that. I actually played a couple other re-releases over the years and they actually changed some shit like in the PC version. Maybe Ruby can be killed now? I don't know the only way I managed to kill him in the original was that I maxed out clouds stats, and actually I was pissed as hell when I played the PC version of the game and they #)%&*@$)%&$*))#&$)#@ nerfed the crap out of yuffie lol, her "Morph" and "Steal" was completely fucking gone. And I was like ugh that was what made her a viable character.
All of my chars, had the Final Attack + Life 2 combo. Starting the fight with two dead and using Phoenix to revive and attack just helps with a big chunk of damage.

I was playing the original North American release of the game for PS1. Decent game, good story but not the best of the Final Fantasy Series in my opinion.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
They fucking killed yuffie in the remakes of that game. In the original she was :love: because whe had like a billion cheats that your ptobably wou'd know about. Just for example upi lmpw that she use mimic on clouds omislash?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
They fucking killed yuffie in the remakes of that game. In the original she was :love: because whe had like a billion cheats that your ptobably wou'd know about. Just for example upi lmpw that she use mimic on clouds omislash?
Yuffie = Best FF character ever. Followed closely by Reno & Rude.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
Just to get the thread back to the original topic...

Will this still get bugfixes or nope...?
The translated version I mean...?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Shirakuroi

The original game is unlikely to receive any patches anymore. As for the translated version, we're still trying to figure out just why that black screen bug happens. For now, the two files I added a few post above are what we have. One for those who get the black screen (skip to floor 5) and the other for those who don't have it

If any other bugs pop up, we take a look at those.

@theeyes

Was it the mp just like sparrow_rose said or are you still unable to shoot arrows? If not, do you mind uploading your save, so that we can take a look at it?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Yuffie = Best FF character ever. Followed closely by Reno & Rude.
Fran was the best FF character ever just because of how much the ESRB freaked over her wearing a french thong. lol (Though I have to admit Reno & Rude where some of the best comedy release characters ever made. You just have to feel bad for them. They try so hard and fail every time.)

But yeah back on topic I played this for a day and I didn't run into any game crippling bugs. Maybe because I have a decent PC, or the fact that I rebound the game controls Lol try it antimicro is really useful, or maybe that I'm running my O.S. in Nihon-Go mode. Um you know it's funny that Japanese OS's can run any program on the planet but American OSs can't run shit that isn't American. It's really not that hard to get used to. Actually the weirdest part is getting used to useing a yen sign ¥ rather than a \.

But yeah I actually really LMAO over FF12 getting tagged "Nudity" and "Mature sexual content" um, which was probably just because of Fran wearing a skimpy outfit.

Buddha Beedo

Feb 1, 2019
@Shirakuroi

The original game is unlikely to receive any patches anymore. As for the translated version, we're still trying to figure out just why that black screen bug happens. For now, the two files I added a few post above are what we have. One for those who get the black screen (skip to floor 5) and the other for those who don't have it

If any other bugs pop up, we take a look at those.

@theeyes

Was it the mp just like sparrow_rose said or are you still unable to shoot arrows? If not, do you mind uploading your save, so that we can take a look at it?
here's the link to my shared files, if u can't download try out this link:

n3m

Jun 14, 2017
Honestly had a lot of fun with this one. Nothing like a pregnant futa succubus running around in fishnets, lol. Even H-content aside it was pretty fun with an xbox one controller.

Rudegentlemann

Dec 26, 2018
the scat switch isnt working for me it always is turned off and both options trigger the same dialouge which says that scat doesnt matter anyway.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Buddha Beedo

Alright, this is strange. I just tested your save and after going into the dungeon, I can shoot just fine.

The thing is, you said you could shoot at first, but after being attacked by a slime you couldn't? Even if the slime caused a status effect or something that kept you from shooting, it shouldn't work for me either unless it got removed again. In that case, you would be able to shoot aswell.

The item "Fix Arrow Bug" works only inside the dungeon floors and calls both the plugin for shooting and disables a switch that disallows shooting.

The patch overwrites the events so they're not bugged, you have mana, the shooting did work at first (so it's not the plugin either) and for me now.

That being said, the hair coloring doesn't seems to work properly either. Only the first choice kinda matter, the second doesn't make a difference. Anyone else has that problem, too?

As for scat not working, just had a quick test run and the scat scenes do appear. I think they only when the bladder is full enough. There's a pee, poop and neither option at the toilet. She does say that she doesn't know what scat is and therefore doesn't matter if you enable the scat switch.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Oh yeah, I did have a glitch with the scat switch. I turned it on (I'm not a fan) and it worked fine. It like pops up with a like "C encored for TV" screen please wait, but I hit the switch again at some point and now I can't turn scat back off. =/ Though it's probably better to just leave it on. Because it's hard to tell when your hit with the "Pissing" status affect without being able to see it. =P

And I'm not sure about hair color, I just sold all my coupons. Actually the only thing this is missing from RPGM games that actually did kind of bother me is that this didn't have an option to turn off the standing picture? Not that I hate dislike it but it kind of blocks your view pretty bad when your moving to the right.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Took another look at the scat code. I... think I figured out what happend. You didn't get the pissing status, you got the diarrhea status. That one ignores the scat setting and ends up with that please wait image.

There two checks for the scat switch, one in the toilets event and one in the poop event. If you get diarrhea and try to use the toilet, the first check (toilet event's) is ignored and straight up calls the poop script without even giving the usual choice (diarrhea is kind of an emergency ;P).

Tried to get red hair, but most of the time got black hair or, sometimes, blond or whitish blue. My current guess is that the script responsible for the hue change doesn't work as intended. Gonna take a look at that.

There are actually quite a few RPG Maker games that offer the choice to turn standing pictures on or off. Usually in form of a key button, key item or a piece of funiture in the place you're living at. Some even change side depending on which way you're walking. That being said, yes I agree, it can be annoying at times. ;P

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes