RPGM Completed Erotic Trap Dungeon 2 [Final] [I Can Not Win The Girl]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I only played to floor 40 when I was playing this yesterday but I never got a real bug. This is computer is my lifeblood though. lol, I promise it's better than what your using. I've only had one glitch in the game. (BTW I'm using a Keyboard emulator, I'm playing with an Xbox controller.) The only real game breaking bug I saw was when the game locked up when I was hit by one of those turrets that does the cross thing. It actually was something I had to ctrl-alt-del and boot up shit in order to reboot.

Um actually to you know that there's a very 4th wall breaking NPC at the start of the game if you talk with everyone. She gives upi key items that game reset some of the things that where reported in beta. She's actually give you an item called like "Un glitch the arrow bug" and so on.

I didn't have to use those at all, I don't like cheating. so I'm a little *shrug* but maybe that's cuz I'm playing on a controller.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
anyone share full save ?
Nope. lol. If you just want fap shit go to if you want to play a H-Game fucking play the game yourself.

You do realize that nearly every anime pic you've ever seen originallly comes from there^ lol. I'm a sick old bastard to the point that I actually know most of these assholes by name. But really if you don't have a Pixiv account then you are a royal moron then it comes to Japanese shit. Almost everyone that you should give a shit about is on that page.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I'm old it actually makes me mad that I've seen all of this shit before. I'm actually so old in this crap that I will not go anywhere near something like 4Chan. Why? Because I already saw that joke like 10 years ago and your just reposting it. lol. I actually don't fap to these games. I play them for fun. If your really going to bitch about fapping fucking do pimsleur japanese level 1 and sign up for Pixiv for fucks sake. lol. You do realize that like 99% of the meme shit you see on the net actually comes from that webpage. lol. It actually disgusts me that I know way to many of the artists by name even though I'm not a fucking Otaku.

It's actually kind of just funny to me though that people link pics and don't even know why the fuck drew it.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Here's a link to my full save. All clothing items have been bought, theirs no CG's for this so if you just wanna see all the outfits and play dress up then go ahead. If you just want the save to speed to the bottom, as soon as you spawn in use the ice spell to freeze everything and run past them, don't go past floor 90 though...

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
How do you access inventory ? I can't figure out how :/

Edit: ofc I figure out right after I posted this :,) It's x for anyone who's wondering

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
maybe?
I was going to say when I read that, but I couldn't remember what they changed the name to at the moment. It confused me for a minute because it used to be on here under the name. "The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity" Not sure why they changed the name, was it because it got changed for the English DLsite webpage or something? It's still on here though:

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
I made it to lvl 75 yesterday to check how much futa is it and apart from that you can give yourself a dick there's not much to do with it...

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Lol, you're saying that rape is consensual? The only thing I hate about these games is that it's like impossible now a days to find my fav fetishes (BDSM, Exhibition) without having them mixed together with my least favorite ones. (Scat, pregnancy, NTR and Milf.) I've slutted my way through many "corruption" games so far but mostly only when they have some form of birth control. =P
Nah, but in most games you definitely KNOW whether or not something will lead to rape. I just don't enjoy walking into an invisible floor tile that I had no control over and then getting raped, catch my drift? I definitely enjoy corrupting my character to the point where they would probably want that to happen to them, not just "oh no what can I do guess I get raped"

Reactions: World enjoyer

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
That, and her turning instantly into a cock/cum addicted slut/bimbo (regardless of her original personallity / will strength and so on), on top of it.

It's just so ridiculous at times, it leaves you just asking... WTF?!... and not in a good way either.

Like they suddenly remembered "Oh, this is supposed to be a sex game with lots of sex... lots of kinks and what-not at that... hmm she'll never get there in time, let's give her a secret rape fetish + and sex addiction/drive to the point a succubus would be jealous!".

Fast corruption is one thing (and bad enough at times, depending on how it's implemented), instant-corruption-plot-device-switch another.

Afterall, what's the point of corrupting your char, if you can't take you time and enjoy it?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
That, and her turning instantly into a cock/cum addicted slut/bimbo (regardless of her original personallity / will strength and so on), on top of it.

It's just so ridiculous at times, it leaves you just asking... WTF?!... and not in a good way either.

Like they suddenly remembered "Oh, this is supposed to be a sex game with lots of sex... lots of kinks and what-not at that... hmm she'll never get there in time, let's give her a secret rape fetish + and sex addiction/drive to the point a succubus would be jealous!".

Fast corruption is one thing (and bad enough at times, depending on how it's implemented), instant-corruption-plot-device-switch another.

Afterall, what's the point of corrupting your char, if you can't take you time and enjoy it?
LoL you sound like someone else that played recently. ugh. That game could have been fun if it wasn't for the Main Character being over powered as fuck if you slut mode her. Actually I still haven't finished "cursed armor" either. I swear I'm going to replay that one on hard, where you don't get slut mode OP at the fugging start of the game. Normal was just way too easy, but I really just haven't found the time to replay it yet.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Well, I did play Treasure Hunter Claire for a while. In that case it actually didn't bother me that much, maybe it fit the flow of the game better? I don't know how to explain it, maybe cause it was more easy going? I did play it for a while, but didn't finish it (yet?).

for example, is one of the ones I was, and still am, rather annoyed with. It could have been great, but the wtf moment came and the game left. Really liked that one until... anyway.

Cursed Armor... haven't gotten that far in that one. Somehow I always winded up in the untranslated part, sooner or later. Sometimes shortly just after the beginning. And being a story heavy game... I just love moonspeak popping up out of nowhere, especially just after the beginning. It wasn't and still isn't fully translated and I knew that, but... it was supposed to be further along at the time(s). =_=

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Eh Treasure Hunter Claire really got on my nervs TBH just because it was so easy as hell it wasn't fun. Like it seems that most of these H-games seem to range from stupidly easy or insanely impossible with no middle ground. I actually was a little mad when I did new game+ in that one and beat the uber extra boss(s) in 1 damn turn. I wasn't even max level. =/

It could have been a really fun game if every damn fight wasn't a 1 shot kill. Hell I still remember killing ruby in FF7 talk about a test of patience. laugh. Now that's what a hidden uber boss should be like.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
That's also why I stopped increasing my level and stats, that is optional (mostly I think, might be some quests or whatever needing a specific level or something, can't remember). Sure, the resources are mounting up way to much that way.

I also would have liked some better balance, separating the "paths" (not really slutty, kinda slutty, complete slut for example) or a counter system that if you get to slutty, the enemies get boosted aswell (due to your actions, worse people/things are now running around or something).

It may be easy yes, but still fun depending on how you play.

Unfortunally, I never played the old FFs. Started FF by playing 10-2, after watching advent children. Nowadays I seem to used to modern games to play to the old ones. Even the ones I loved growing up, which is annoying at times. Currently considering to get some of the remakes they're pushing out.

But I get what you're trying to say and agree. ;P

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Eh Treasure Hunter Claire really got on my nervs TBH just because it was so easy as hell it wasn't fun. Like it seems that most of these H-games seem to range from stupidly easy or insanely impossible with no middle ground. I actually was a little mad when I did new game+ in that one and beat the uber extra boss(s) in 1 damn turn. I wasn't even max level. =/

It could have been a really fun game if every damn fight wasn't a 1 shot kill. Hell I still remember killing ruby in FF7 talk about a test of patience. laugh. Now that's what a hidden uber boss should be like.
Ruby was the easier of the two if you went into the fight with two 'dead' characters and waited then used the Phoenix summon after his character toss phase. Now Emerald, he was a pig.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes