• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zelos-sama

Mar 23, 2019
did you apply the patch correctly?
A patch was needed? I just downloaded and followed instructions.
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Run Eroge setup.exe
3- To run game, right click on eroge.exe -> Run with Japanese locale as administrator

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
A patch was needed? I just downloaded and followed instructions.
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Run Eroge setup.exe
3- To run game, right click on eroge.exe -> Run with Japanese locale as administrator
sorry, I was confusing and I thought it was the version with deamon tools, how strange, it worked well for me, and I have the region like that

Sin título.png

Zelos-sama

Mar 23, 2019
sorry, I was confusing and I thought it was the version with deamon tools, how strange, it worked well for me, and I have the region like that

View attachment 562169
Thanks for the help, I somehow got it to work. I put Locale Emulator to run in Japanese Locale (admin), which didn't do anything like last time, but then I went back to the .exe and ran as admin the normal way from right-clicking and it worked.

Turns out something called "YU-RIS script engine 32 bits" starts running when I run admin through Locale Emulator and that lets me get it working when I use the normal right-click run as admin on the .exe

Only thing is that I have to shut it off with Task Manager by shifting through the detailed list or else it runs forever:rolleyes:

Reactions: Meerkat102

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Really nice game! Couldn't be satisfied until I finished it for 100% and unlocked all possible endings.
What's great in this product is not just hot voice acting or nice graphics or that linear story telling where you don't really choose anything to interupt the story with your own chois, but the story being told. 4 different attractions, with different story path and different events and so much great scenes with fun and love! Really people should play this!

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the help, I somehow got it to work. I put Locale Emulator to run in Japanese Locale (admin), which didn't do anything like last time, but then I went back to the .exe and ran as admin the normal way from right-clicking and it worked.

Turns out something called "YU-RIS script engine 32 bits" starts running when I run admin through Locale Emulator and that lets me get it working when I use the normal right-click run as admin on the .exe

Only thing is that I have to shut it off with Task Manager by shifting through the detailed list or else it runs forever:rolleyes:
Guys I had the same issue months ago and gave up on the game. I finally got it to work and I can confidentially say this, a patch is not needed to fix this, you don't need to set your computer to Japanese locale to play this game, and you only ever need to Locale Emulator once. All i did was use Locale emulator choosing "Run in Japanese (Admin)" on the install .exe meaning the Eroge Setup application that's in the .zip folder you downloaded. Works likes a charm I hope this helps.

deeznutts

Jun 12, 2020
To those lacking that last *Other* scene, All you have to do is choose another girl each time. also someone said they made another game like this but with different characters, whats the name? I need more like this in my life.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes