Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
so is there a way to reach October, it seems like i could. Or is it meant to feel like the story continues but doesn't actually.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
No one mentioned it before even if im faithful it ends right before October actually starts.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So - you picked just ONE girl and you always pick ONLY her?
I finished several routes so I'm pretty sure if you do just like I said, you'll get the happy ending(s)

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
yes i have done every route but only picked the girl for that route, no one else i also chose the reject option when i was offered the tempted option. But like i have been saying right after the September end phase there is just a cut scene then credits then menu pops up, no october just the scenes. i just want to know if there is in fact a way to get to october or beyond or if its just a place holder.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
please tell me this isn't anywhere close to as fucked up as clock up's other game that i know about Euphoria? i need a good not depressing game after playing through what i think is around half of Euphoria PS: also how long is this game? i know Euphoria is extremely long in terms of choosing every route and it would surprise me if Clock Up's other games were too

Mizukizero

Jul 16, 2018
can someone help me with this game ? I clicked on the application above the two bin files the with the violet icon installed the game and before it starts a message in Japanese occurs ill post the text soon. if someone had the same problem please help :)

QuestionableNinja

Aug 23, 2018
I downloaded this game from multiple sources before arriving here and finding out that I needed a location emulator which relieved me of a huge headache. This site rocks!

Reactions: Furyous D

cid084

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 267

About the game: The player takes the role of Mochizuki Tomoya, a guy that lives on his own with only a day job at a convenience store keeping him afloat. While he really likes eroge, he can't draw, isn't much of a writer or composer, and doesn't know much about business. Still, his dream is to get a job at an eroge studio in hopes of creating what he loves, eroge.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Run Eroge setup.exe
3- To run game, right click on eroge.exe -> Run with Japanese locale as administrator

For AppLocale:
  1. Download the executable from any link above.
  2. Extract all files into a SAFE folder (because you will NOT be able to move these files after installation).
  3. Run LEInstaller.exe and press the "Install / Upgrade" button.
  4. Now you will see "Locale Emulator" menu in the context menu when right-clicking on files.
Download Link(s):

(AppLocale)

Game Info:

Released: 13 September, 2013
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Scat, Golden Shower, Oral, Blowjob, Creampie, Boobjob, Threesome, Public Sex, Loli, Trap
Censorship: No
Version: N/A
Developer / Publisher: Clockup
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Size: 2.39gb

Requested by jackkane
thanks man

gladtobehere

Aug 15, 2018
I have problems with this particular game. Everytime I try to install it, Norton Security forcibly quarantines the installer and wipes it from my computer. It can't be restored.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes