twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I've been familiar with this title for ages now and I'm noticing just now that it is actually grammatically correct rather than broken Engrish

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I've been familiar with this title for ages now and I'm noticing just now that it is actually grammatically correct rather than broken Engrish
That's surprising. I mean, it's an older but very popular MangaGamer release from CLOCKUP. If you're into English hentai games, then you should know who MangaGamer is. Their translation standards aren't quite as high as someone like JAST USA, but they're still extremely good and you know a title is in good hands if picked up by MangaGamer.

Reactions: blarg0192

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
That's surprising. I mean, it's an older but very popular MangaGamer release from CLOCKUP. If you're into English hentai games, then you should know who MangaGamer is. Their translation standards aren't quite as high as someone like JAST USA, but they're still extremely good and you know a title is in good hands if picked up by MangaGamer.
It probably shouldn't be that surprising to you that people won't necessarily keep track of who translates their wank material.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
It probably shouldn't be that surprising to you that people won't necessarily keep track of who translates their wank material.
So, you weren't familiar with the title for ages then? If so, then why say it to begin with? Even if you downloaded it here for the first time did you somehow miss the Store and Publisher links to MangaGamer?

Again, anyone who's a fan of the industry knows who MangaGamer is. They're a longtime major publisher and localizer that brings uncensored hentai games to English audiences.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
So, you weren't familiar with the title for ages then? If so, then why say it to begin with? Even if you downloaded it here for the first time did you somehow miss the Store and Publisher links to MangaGamer?

Again, anyone who's a fan of the industry knows who MangaGamer is. They're a longtime major publisher and localizer that brings uncensored hentai games to English audiences.
I said I'm familiar with the title for ages, not that I'm a fan of the industry, or that I downloaded the game, which indeed I didn't, because there's little point if you've already seen its adaptation and there are games with unspoiled events you could be downloading instead.

Not that I often pay attention to store or publisher links of the games I do download, so that's another thing you probably shouldn't so readily generalize.

Why be so needlessly argumentative anyway? You're being a very silly goat.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I said I'm familiar with the title for ages, not that I'm a fan of the industry, or that I downloaded the game, which indeed I didn't, because there's little point if you've already seen its adaptation and there are games with unspoiled events you could be downloading instead.

Not that I often pay attention to store or publisher links of the games I do download, so that's another thing you probably shouldn't so readily generalize.

Why be so needlessly argumentative anyway? You're being a very silly goat.
So, you've been familiar with the game for "ages", but somehow you never knew it was properly localized until just now? How are you even noticing that "just now" because there's nothing in this thread that would let anyone know it isn't "Engrish". Remember, you don't know who translates your fap material, and there's no dialogue shown in this thread or preview images that would indicate translation quality.

It's just weird. You've been familiar with the game for ages, but you're not a fan of the hentai game industry. You never downloaded the game, and you don't know who translates your fap material either. But, somehow, you just now realized it isn't "Engrish" even though this thread here wouldn't give you any indication of translation quality, because there's nothing shown dialogue wise to suggest such.

You don't even seem to know who MangaGamer is, but I'm sure you'll change that around in your response. If you do know who MangaGamer is then it looks even worse, because you're familiar with the localizer and have known about this specific and very popular game for ages, seen the adaptation, but are just now realizing that is had a proper localization?

I'm not looking to argue here. You just made a comment that made no sense, and when I questioned it the replies you gave made it look even worse.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
So, you've been familiar with the game for "ages", but somehow you never knew it was properly localized until just now? How are you even noticing that "just now" because there's nothing in this thread that would let anyone know it isn't "Engrish". Remember, you don't know who translates your fap material, and there's no dialogue shown in this thread or preview images that would indicate translation quality.

It's just weird. You've been familiar with the game for ages, but you're not a fan of the hentai game industry. You never downloaded the game, and you don't know who translates your fap material either. But, somehow, you just now realized it isn't "Engrish" even though this thread here wouldn't give you any indication of translation quality, because there's nothing shown dialogue wise to suggest such.

You don't even seem to know who MangaGamer is, but I'm sure you'll change that around in your response. If you do know who MangaGamer is then it looks even worse, because you're familiar with the localizer and have known about this specific and very popular game for ages, seen the adaptation, but are just now realizing that is had a proper localization?

I'm not looking to argue here. You just made a comment that made no sense, and when I questioned it the replies you gave made it look even worse.
I don't think you've even read my response, so I'm gonna stop bothering with you now.

dzaro 47

Jul 23, 2022
Hi, I don't know how to play the games, I installed the games and the local emulator but I don't know what to do next, sorry I don't know about all this. Can you show me step by step ? ( sorry i speak french so my level in english is not very good )

Reactions: 7empest5teele

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Poeple dont download the emulator its a virus that will bring a Trojan horse on your pc zo be careful whit it also i hape this site will take the link down for the emulator
Yes if you don't have a good popup blocker you will get what looks like the download but its more of other programs and viruses. You must make sure you read what is going on if you don't use a popup blocker or have a very good anti-virus program.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Poeple dont download the emulator its a virus that will bring a Trojan horse on your pc zo be careful whit it also i hape this site will take the link down for the emulator
Awesome, so how do we find this game instead of the emulator listed?

KelAniki

Jun 8, 2023
I am open to suggestions for a game similar to this game, no fantasy elements if possible, thanks for your help

joose

Jan 21, 2018
If you're looking for one where it is romance between a guy and traps, then these are good:
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-strait-final-nounai-kanojo.24527/ (these one has multiple routes)
https://f95zone.to/threads/trap-shrine-final-no-strike.28005/ (this one is linear)
https://f95zone.to/threads/trap-legend-final-no-strike.57092/ (i haven't finished this one, but it should be linear)

If you want more trap on trap action without much romance, then these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-idol-itoshi-no-qtie-cool-ume-soft.1773/
https://f95zone.to/threads/otomaid-cafe-otoke-no-ko-club.8341/

And if you want trap NTR:
https://f95zone.to/threads/netorare-otoko-no-ko-otoko-no-ko-soft.7041/
Hey thank you for this post from 2 years ago, good list.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes