LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
Alright, version 0.2 is out, currently waiting to see if I did everything right with the update process.

I'm already working on v0.3, which I plan to release for Patreon by the end of February. I'll probably need a bit more time than for this update because I am starting a series of side-quests that take place in the same location across several days, and I want to make sure that side quest has enough content, as well as writing more content for other characters as well - so the next update will be pretty hefty and might take me a bit more time.

I also added Mac and Android builds, if someone could test the Mac build I'd be glad. I no longer own a Mac to test myself, but the android build worked fine on my phone.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any bugs, and I'll fix them with the next release. Thanks for playing, and let me know what you think!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EllenVague-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
I am glad to see you included an outro message. Makes it easier to figure out that I have indeed caught up with the Dev on this game.

Really enjoying this game thus far, thank you again for it!!!
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

spoiler to respond to your spoiler:

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
So you can play as Lesbian only and avoid all males, right?
Yes, and the other way around, all sexual encounters are optional.
There is one route that I think about putting a disclaimer before the player starts it (the clinic that is starting in the next update) just because it gets a bit weird and that might not be everyone's cup of tea, but even there I'm keeping the sexual encounters avoidable and the whole storyline is an optional side quest that can be completely skipped.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 3241789

Overview:
When bestselling Erotica author Ellen Vague finds herself faced with writer's block, she decides to take a vacation to...find inspiration.

But not everything goes to plan, as the quiet town of Bryatt Fowls proves just as quirky as the local townsfolk - and that is before you add the dead man in the middle of the road, the town sheriff who turns out to be a secret fan, and the many opportunities that arise for a highbrow writer with low morals.

Join Ellen on her journey to discover the town, the people, and the omnipresent turmoil of unexpected, unexplainable, and undeniably otherworldly occurrences.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: LongJohnnyWalker -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Length: ~3 hours
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3241918 View attachment 3241913 View attachment 3241915 View attachment 3241916 View attachment 3241917 View attachment 3241912
It would be awesome if there were a game version number attached to the download file, now I don't know which version I have and which I'm trying to download with the same file name

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I also added Mac and Android builds, if someone could test the Mac build I'd be glad. I no longer own a Mac to test myself, but the android build worked fine on my phone.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any bugs, and I'll fix them with the next release. Thanks for playing, and let me know what you think!
I haven't replayed from the start but the Mac version works well.

Reactions: LongJohnnyWalker

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
It would be awesome if there were a game version number attached to the download file, now I don't know which version I have and which I'm trying to download with the same file name
Someone else commented the same. Sadly, I use this naming scheme so that I can use scripts to upload the build to itch, and for that the name of the exe / folder can't change or I would have to edit my scripts all the time. I'll try and think about this and see if I can come up with a solution.

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
I really like how the female characters look in the game, very down to earth instead of something completely ridiculous as you see in many other vn's. The lesbian "theme" is another thing I enjoy quite a bit in this one and really look forward to what the future holds for this game.
Thank you for the nice words! I have a lot of fun writing and rendering this game, so I hope you'll keep enjoying it :)

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
There is one route that I think about putting a disclaimer before the player starts it (the clinic that is starting in the next update)
I was just about to comment that the clinic mention in Doctor Hardong's scene especially grabbed my interest - glad to read it's already worked on. All in all great update (appreciate amount of options at the finish of lumberyard trip), it's quickly becoming one of my favourite games here.

Reactions: LongJohnnyWalker

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
I was just about to comment that the clinic mention in Doctor Hardong's scene especially grabbed my interest - glad to read it's already worked on. All in all great update (appreciate amount of options at the finish of lumberyard trip), it's quickly becoming one of my favourite games here.
Thank you! I’m busy writing the clinic section right now, making good progress. Only issue I have right now is that it will span multiple days away from all the other options, so I really need to finish the whole storyline because it won’t make sense to return back to the clinic later. I’m thinking I will put a disclaimer to save the game progress at the end of the playable clinic story, I don’t want to delay the update too much and also get more progress on other scenes done :)

thanks for playing!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes