bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
This looks very promising. I've been looking forward to a narrative driven NSFW project for a while. Best of luck in your development.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Start game...
1: I'm calmer now.....
2: Check into hotel....

= Endless loop

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
My tired ass half glanced at the title and thought "Who would do a parody of Ellen Page?". Open up the game page and see a Sigourney Weaver look alike... Might have to try it.

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
Turned into the Hotel California when I picked going there first, looping that scene over and over again. Might be because I was running it under the renpy 8.1.3 SDK on a Mac.
Thanks for spotting this, I have fixed it right away and will publish the fix next time I update. I had a check in there to make sure we need to visit both places on day 1, and messed up the logic for the hotel :)

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
nice game thank you :love:
This looks very promising. I've been looking forward to a narrative driven NSFW project for a while. Best of luck in your development.
I really like your narrative. Refreshing work. Thanks!
LongJohnnyWalker, Congratulations on your game :).
What kind of femdom scenes are currently in the game?
Thanks to all of you!

Reactions: bndlover

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, I am at the point, both choices are saying that the scene is not ready to play, then takes me back to the main menu, so guessing that means I am caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, seems interesting so far, looking forward to seeing where this is going. Thank you so very much for this!!!

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
OK, I am at the point, both choices are saying that the scene is not ready to play, then takes me back to the main menu, so guessing that means I am caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, seems interesting so far, looking forward to seeing where this is going. Thank you so very much for this!!!
Thanks for playing and the nice words!

As for your spoiler: Not yet, but I plan to include that down the line :) I don't know if you have played alan wake, which provides a lot of the inspiration, but there are many occult references in that as well. Like Barbara Jagger being a reference to Baba Yaga, which I did the same with the guy in the intro, Bubba Yawga and so on :) . I'm just having a lot of fun on the writing side playing with references and inside jokes on this game, shouldn't impact anyone who misses them.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Really like what I've played so far. I like the scenery and a bit of mystery involved. I think it's a really nice start. Definitely will keep track of further updates on this one. Nicely done!

Reactions: LongJohnnyWalker

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
Really like what I've played so far. I like the scenery and a bit of mystery involved. I think it's a really nice start. Definitely will keep track of further updates on this one. Nicely done!
Thank you for playing! My plan is to update by the end of the month latest, I'm at the point now where I can write and create renders for new scenes, but the overall structure and everything is in place :)

Reactions: menatv

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
MC looks a bit old and not very pretty, but that's just what I think. The screenshots don't reveal much as to how good/bad the H-contents will turn out to be

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes