LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
1704652366766.png

Overview:
When bestselling Erotica author Ellen Vague finds herself faced with writer's block, she decides to take a vacation to...find inspiration.

But not everything goes to plan, as the quiet town of Bryatt Fowls proves just as quirky as the local townsfolk - and that is before you add the dead man in the middle of the road, the town sheriff who turns out to be a secret fan, and the many opportunities that arise for a highbrow writer with low morals.

Join Ellen on her journey to discover the town, the people, and the omnipresent turmoil of unexpected, unexplainable, and undeniably otherworldly occurrences.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: LongJohnnyWalker -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Length: ~3 hours
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

3.jpg 129.jpg 199.jpg naked_on_peak.jpg 209.jpg 92.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
Reserving this first comment to post update notes later on to make them easy to see :)

I hope y'all enjoy this project, I poured a lot of time, effort and passion into it.

Right now, the game has 28,000 words of dialog, ~400 renders and several animations, is fully (ElevenLabs-) voiced and as far as I can tell, there are no game-breaking bugs in any of the paths for the scenes that are already available. I set it up so that I can add new content in small, but more frequent batches, as well as near-instant bugfixes if anyone finds some.

If you do find bugs, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them quickly. The game is also set up to auto-deploy new builds to itch, so if you end up supporting me you can use the itch app to download new patches automatically and never bother with manually downloading the monthly zip file.

That is all, I hope you enjoy this journey!

Last edited:

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
is the lack of version number in the downloaded game file significant for the dev or downloader?
Because for me it's annoying...
Hi, thanks for the feedback, for me this is actually important, yes. I have scripts set up that run tests, compile and then upload the game to itch.io, and it would mess with the file paths and the file uploading to itch if there was a version number in there. So sorry, but I won't be able to change that, as I want to be able to push new builds quickly (and probably several times per week for the nightly build, with one bigger release each month).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry, and I know it's fairly obvious. However, I'm not sure how this is a VN with the plot synopsis you've provided but there's no female protagonist tag applied.

Reactions: LongJohnnyWalker

LongJohnnyWalker

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2024
Is there a lesbian only/no dick path available.
May we AVOID lesbianism?
Both lesbian and FM content will be totally avoidable (all sex scenes come with a player choice). That being said, right now there is not really any male content in the game apart from one flashback scene, this is something I will work on in the next releases. Right now, it's mostly lesbian and masturbation scenes, as I felt "hey I'm new in town, where them dicks at" a bit rushed :)

Jun 2, 2022
Turned into the Hotel California when I picked going there first, looping that scene over and over again. Might be because I was running it under the renpy 8.1.3 SDK on a Mac.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes