3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Hecto

Jul 8, 2023
Hey, how can I unlock the third mode? If it's not accessible, why are there remnants of it in the game, such as icons?

zim3454

Aug 23, 2020
Apparently the steam release got a Halloween update. The dev is pushing fairly regular updates which is rare and appreciated.

Magus_Argentum

Sep 10, 2022
Can somebody upload the new version, please? The game is really good for a casual session of erogaming. It has enough gameplay that it doesnt become a glorified gallery unlocker, so I'd be rather delighted to see the new version uploaded to this site, as I cannot afford to purchase the game on Steam. Many thanks.

ytg0649

May 6, 2019
Can somebody upload the new version, please? The game is really good for a casual session of erogaming. It has enough gameplay that it doesnt become a glorified gallery unlocker, so I'd be rather delighted to see the new version uploaded to this site, as I cannot afford to purchase the game on Steam. Many thanks.
Word

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
it works just fine for me, no crack needed, neither had i had to use a steam emulator

Last edited:

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
It works for me as well. The only oddities I can think of is that I'm running this on Linux using WINE, and that I had played a previous version of the game which this version was able to load saved data from.

If it's platform independent, maybe try playing the version in the OP through one run, then play the updated version?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Edgelords-1.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
There's like 13 gallery images that I haven't unlocked. They're all still CGs, but they don't appear to be linked to any failure or victory screens. What gives?

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes