3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
capsule_616x353.jpg

Overview:
Confront your sorceress rivals and claim their magical 'essence' for your own in this fully-animated and voiced hentai deckbuilding card game!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-07
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: Sinner's Lotion - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

a1.jpg a2.jpg a3.jpg a4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I know it says final but their list of "future updates" make it feel like it's a beta release.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I know it says final but their list of "future updates" make it feel like it's a beta release.
Well, I'll keep an eye open if updates become available. Wouldn't be the first time a completed game gets more content.

silentndeadly

Apr 20, 2019
Fighting as the Fairy Lady against the BDSM-Lady. Anytime she tries to summon her harpy, the game locks up. Doesn't freeze or crash, but the card is just never played and thus her turn never ends.
Oh good, it wasn't just me.
It's also impossible to burn through her entire 40 health or hit your win condition before she gets through her deck at least once, which means at least one harpy would come out, if it didn't lock the game.
She might even have two harpies, but I would never be able to know.

Aug 10, 2019
I like this! I so played as Deathgrip and won right away. you only get scenes for winning would have nice if alt scene for losing.

May 15, 2020
I like this! I so played as Deathgrip and won right away. you only get scenes for winning would have nice if alt scene for losing.
Tbf deathgrip is one of the easiest to win with. Just kill the damage minions, keep your health/shield up, and stall for time on your DD glyph.

Last edited:

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Deathgrip basically owns the game lol. Steam reviews are right about the unfairness in balance. Im sure this game will have not only bug fixes, but also more content added. The Devs seem to be very money hungry as they delayed the game once because of health issues (Understandable) but then delayed it several more times just because they didnt want it to release during a Steam Sale. I talked to the devs back in August of Last year and the game was confirmed as finished back in October. So if the game does well (Which isnt looking like it based off Mixed reviews via Steam) im sure more will be added.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Full save here put in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\EdgeLords
Idk what im doing wrong, but i cannot get that save to load. I have everything in the right place..Game just wont register it. I only get a "New Game" option and gallery and all is still locked.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Deathgrip basically owns the game lol. Steam reviews are right about the unfairness in balance. Im sure this game will have not only bug fixes, but also more content added. The Devs seem to be very money hungry as they delayed the game once because of health issues (Understandable) but then delayed it several more times just because they didnt want it to release during a Steam Sale. I talked to the devs back in August of Last year and the game was confirmed as finished back in October. So if the game does well (Which isnt looking like it based off Mixed reviews via Steam) im sure more will be added.
i think it's too rng dependent on decks/motifs. One of the wizard girl's deck basically renders doomsday useless. She has cards that add significant turns to glyphs. Meanwhile Lilith who relies on action points to deal direct damage can't do shit because she has to kill any minions that spawn since the player only gets 15 hp

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes