• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

zeuzechi

Jun 5, 2020
I am a Spanish translator who would like to learn how to translate unity games. Do you know any way to extract the txt files from unity games?

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
dunno if its my sound system or stuff but my sound breaks instantly which insanely sucks xD
i got no music - card sounds play normally

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huh. I actually found it pretty charming. The colors are vibrant, the music (when it works) is catchy, and the sex scenes were tolerable.

While initially tricky to figure out, the card system wasn't that bad, and I ended up defeating the trio on the first run. Though that may be due to a lucky character imbalance in my favor, or something.

With some more polish, bug fixes, difficulty tweaks (perhaps a lower setting or something), and of course, more elaborate and plentiful boinking scenes, this could turn out to be a fun little gem.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
Here are some critiques:
1. A card that says "draw a card and then discard a card" actually puts you in a card disadvantage. For example, if you have 2 cards and you use your second card that says "draw a card and then discard a card", you would have to throw that card into the graveyard and then pick up and discard what would be your second card, leaving you with only 1 card in your hand. I think its best if it's "draw 3 cards and then discard a card".

2. The "destroy your own card in your hand" is something I get. You're basically cleaning your deck by getting rid of bad cards, but there really should be more to it. Otherwise, you're putting yourself in a 2 card disadvantage.

3. The imp card of that futa character sucks. Please remove or change it.

4. The orgasm reward is almost always not very rewarding. So by extension, cards that give 1 progress to the orgasm bar are kinda bad.

5. Some characters are built to be what in magic the gathering communities would call "burn" archetypes. But there needs to be better burns available. Maybe something like 3 to creature and 3 to character or a glyph that damages the enemy character everytime one of her creature dies. Or even a creature that deals 4 damage after a timer.

EDIT: 6. Also, please lower the hp of enemy characters. The enemy creatures are fine, but as I've said in point 5, some characters are burn archetypes so that means they take into account the enemies' hp. If the enemy hp is 50 or something, it's kinda hard to burn them down if you only do 1 to 3 damage.

Last edited:

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
This art style looks familiar. It looks like DankoDeadZone. I like the artwork but too bad it's chicks with d*cks.

Aprofis

May 26, 2021
Hm... Does anyone know what song plays in title screen?
Nvm, whole ost would be awesome.

Last edited:

LewdDog

Feb 2, 2018
I really hate futanaris, I feel they are ruining tomboys as the point of tomboys is that they can be masculine without a dick, but I'm dangerously addicted to deckbuilders and literally cannot NOT try this game.

Damn you. I'm very afraid I'll start liking any of this nonsense... especially if it's a fun game.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
This game is hard as fuck. Like basically impossible.

It's fun, but it's sex-on-win and getting a win with anyone is tougher than neutronium. Hell, Deathgrip is OP as fuck and even winning with her is a challenge. Forget winning *against* her.

I recommend playing this with some way of cheating because you're going to need it.

Azaku

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone have a working Full Save?
The one on the front page doesn't work. It's just a text file and the file where I'm supposed to put it doesnt't exist.

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
This game is hard as fuck. Like basically impossible.

It's fun, but it's sex-on-win and getting a win with anyone is tougher than neutronium. Hell, Deathgrip is OP as fuck and even winning with her is a challenge. Forget winning *against* her.

I recommend playing this with some way of cheating because you're going to need it.
I agree that it's hard to win against Deathgrip - I think it's possible if the game is not bugged, but there are gamebreaking bugs that make her impossible to beat. You have to take every chance to punch her doomsday clock up, improve your deck over time, and then you'll get your chance at her...but if you don't manage to do that with a specific minion before it regenerates, what happens is that minion *never* lets you increment the counter for that glyph for the rest of the game. It's something that should've been caught during playtesting, it's really poor.

This is one which would've done better using the Patreon/continuous development model. It is genuinely a good start but as it stands the dev got their one shot and is going to be buried under a pile of negative reviews for the rest of the time the product's out.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I really hate futanaris, I feel they are ruining tomboys as the point of tomboys is that they can be masculine without a dick, but I'm dangerously addicted to deckbuilders and literally cannot NOT try this game.

Damn you. I'm very afraid I'll start liking any of this nonsense... especially if it's a fun game.
tomboys and futas have nothing to do with eachother
a futa can be a tomboy or be as feminine as it gets, in no way are those related
it's fine to not like things, no need to be rude about it either
maybe one day you'll see the superiority of girl dick tho :3

Reactions: Karnewarrior

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Is the game in this thread fixed? The post say only "Version:final"
nah it is the very first version of when it was released, not after the fix from what people said

edit: not only the soft lock bug is fixed, now in version 1.0.2b they lowered the difficulty. and they declared a roadmap of what they plan to add
"User-requested improvements we're working on right now:
  • Steam trading cards, badges and backgrounds (May)
  • Comprehensive how to play guide (May)
  • 'BAD END' artwork for EVERY player/boss combination (June)
  • Viewer for contents of deck and discard piles (June)
  • More hentai to the gallery (July)
  • Animation test to gallery (July)
  • Enhanced rimjobs"

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes