3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Why the completed tag if it's still being updated?
It's a complete game, there's a clear "end" that you can get to. Further updates are more likely small corrections or additions, not unlike steam games that aren't early access getting further updates.

Reactions: D-O

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
Thank you!! It appears it's simply a unity game and doesn't need any fancy steam emulation or anything to run (figures, lol), so here you guys are :)

Mega

Patch notes for 1.0.3c:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the current roadmap as of 08/05/23:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to be a bother, but I know that you're one of the uploaders for the 1.0.3c patch, do you have the current patch downloaded and can you send it over? Greatly appreciated ^^!!!

Reactions: 64bitanus

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
It's a complete game, there's a clear "end" that you can get to. Further updates are more likely small corrections or additions, not unlike steam games that aren't early access getting further updates.
I understand that but is that really how the tag is used in here? Just a 1.0 release? Seems... not very useful. Plenty games keep significant development past the official release, and plenty more games are a full product with many hours of playtime and still keep an "early access" tag or pre-1.0 version number.

Zealwarrior

Oct 13, 2021
Sometimes the end isn't really that important or hard, so it's before a 1.0. But does an ending make it a complete game?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I understand that but is that really how the tag is used in here? Just a 1.0 release? Seems... not very useful. Plenty games keep significant development past the official release, and plenty more games are a full product with many hours of playtime and still keep an "early access" tag or pre-1.0 version number.
That is how it is used most places. When a dev considers a game complete, it gets such a tag. Everything else is either dlc or free updates. Just check out all of the "complete" games out there that have loads of dlc just for basic features.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
That is how it is used most places. When a dev considers a game complete, it gets such a tag. Everything else is either dlc or free updates. Just check out all of the "complete" games out there that have loads of dlc just for basic features.
Fair enough. I don't really frequent any other places that even use such a tag, and I don't have the most conventional tastes so out of all the games I follow/ed here I only ever saw two actually get that tag, and they were both properly done and finished. This one was still mentioning big future updates on Steam so it seemed weird to me.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
you sir sound like an idiot ngl, futa is literally just a girl with a penis. not a personality thing, a tomboy is a personality thing that anyone can have. a futa can be girly, shy or even emo. i think you need to learn your stuff before leaving a message that makes zero sense.
Even though you're largely right, he's got a point too. We tend to rarely get a tomboy or masculine woman without the artist putting a dick on it. I'd say its the case in more than 50% of the time. There is clearly a connection between that character archetype and the prevalence of futa on those specific personalities.

That aside, can I assume this game is lesbian/futa only?

Reactions: Dinglederper

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Just played 1 match, Is there more to this than just a deck game then a sex scene at victory or defeat?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Even though you're largely right, he's got a point too. We tend to rarely get a tomboy or masculine woman without the artist putting a dick on it. I'd say its the case in more than 50% of the time. There is clearly a connection between that character archetype and the prevalence of futa on those specific personalities.

That aside, can I assume this game is lesbian/futa only?
Yep on the last one. As far as I'm aware, the only sex scenes are between player characters. 1 PC is 100% futa, the others are female, but grow a dick on a win (to fuck the loser). No males in sight.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes