2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I really wanted to get into this game BUT seeing as how the the CG 3D graphics dont match with the cartoon look of the rest of the game like the faces we see in the dialogue boxes I really couldnt get into it, it's like you are confused on what you want to make this game a RPG 3D graphics game like A Struggle with Sin and Peasant Quest or like the graphics of Cataclyzm, it looks to me like you did both. Frankly you should choose one or the other and not both IMO, it just looks weird when you try to mix both into your game.
A fair point.
I'm mostly making this game to gain experience in RPG Maker as I have a different game planned that will be better (hopefully). But I thought it best to first figure out how the engine works, how to make quests, use plugins, which plugins are good, etc... so that, when I make the game I actually want to make, I know what to do and there will be less spagetti-code, loose ends and the like.
So everything in this game is an experiment, including the renders

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
I don't know if it is a bug on game or just on me but after becoming thane in solitude, (didn't try before becoming thane) when talking to sybille the bloodsucking quest doesn't appear active. However when going to the cave and killing all the enemies, the mc comments everything is cleared and lets go report to sybille. After talking to sybille the quest is cleared and appears in the completed quest section.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I don't know if it is a bug on game or just on me but after becoming thane in solitude, (didn't try before becoming thane) when talking to sybille the bloodsucking quest doesn't appear active. However when going to the cave and killing all the enemies, the mc comments everything is cleared and lets go report to sybille. After talking to sybille the quest is cleared and appears in the completed quest section.
That's an odd one, since that quest has no dependencies or relation to the thanehood in Solitude.
Did you still get the dialogue option to ask for quests, or did none of that show up?

I'll look into it.

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
That's an odd one, since that quest has no dependencies or relation to the thanehood in Solitude.
Did you still get the dialogue option to ask for quests, or did none of that show up?

I'll look into it.
There was a dialogue that you ask again where vampire cave was but there was no starting dialogue like ''hey here is a quest i would like you to do. Do you wanna accept''. Game saw it as if Sybille had already told me the location or the quest was already active. I'm not sure if i asked before being thane or not. Hopefully this cleared at least a little bit.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
There was a dialogue that you ask again where vampire cave was but there was no starting dialogue like ''hey here is a quest i would like you to do. Do you wanna accept''. Game saw it as if Sybille had already told me the location or the quest was already active. I'm not sure if i asked before being thane or not. Hopefully this cleared at least a little bit.
I went over it, and the only thing I could think of was that you maybe entered Pinemoon cave (where you have to go for the quest) before you talked to Sybille.
But other than that, I couldn't find where this might have gone wrong. No variables for this quest are used anywhere else.
I'll double/triple check it later, but for now I hope it is a one-time bug.

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
I went over it, and the only thing I could think of was that you maybe entered Pinemoon cave (where you have to go for the quest) before you talked to Sybille.
But other than that, I couldn't find where this might have gone wrong. No variables for this quest are used anywhere else.
I'll double/triple check it later, but for now I hope it is a one-time bug.
That might have been it, i did explore the map a lot so i might have been in the cave before starting the quest.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes