2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
NTR will likely be included, but the Netori version. Meaning you cuckold others, rather than you getting cucked by others.
Oh what a sweet music to my ears.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Edge of the Sky [v10.0] [MG-Gaming]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Hey Sons, I dl the Workupload version and the game started with an error. It may be a bad dl by my computer, IDK. I am trying the Fast Upload version. FYI, good buddy.
Same result with Fast Upload, it says something about img not loading.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Done both side quests in Kynesgrove, but no reward when talking to the innkeeper Iddra (the only option I have with her is "sleep (120s)"). BTW, what is "Wirlwind Sprint Shout" and how do I get it? Also, where and how do I start the side quest "A big secret" (Can't find it anywhere in the WT)? Is it a quest in Riften? Since there is a new locked scene in the Riften gallery (The last one, also does not show up in the scene list in the WT).
Riften.jpg

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm getting an error right from the start on both full version and compressed versions. Do I have to be in Japan locale?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

NOTE: Uploaded the wrong one earlier, here is the correct one.

- -

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

NOTE: Uploaded the wrong one earlier, here is the correct one.

- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Ok, thanks, I hope this works because I tried the full version and still got the same error message. I'm dl this one right now.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Done both side quests in Kynesgrove, but no reward when talking to the innkeeper Iddra (the only option I have with her is "sleep (120s)"). BTW, what is "Wirlwind Sprint Shout" and how do I get it? Also, where and how do I start the side quest "A big secret" (Can't find it anywhere in the WT)? Is it a quest in Riften? Since there is a new locked scene in the Riften gallery (The last one, also does not show up in the scene list in the WT).
View attachment 3362708
- The Whirlwind Sprint Shout can be unlocked by talking to the Greybeards.
- The last quest you need here is in Ivarstead.. speak to the bard, Lynly, in the inn Forgot to include it in the WT.
- I just checked and the reward you should get in Kynesgrove is mistakenly set at 3 points, rather than the 2 you can obtain. My mistake. Have fixed it and will be obtainable next update. My apologies.

Reactions: homarkc

Kub1nka21

Apr 13, 2022
Friends, tell me how to fix this graphics bug? In general, I tried to run the game on JoiPlay and on MaldiVes (analogue of JoiPlay, exclusively for games on RPGM), and I had this graphical bug, the landscape is not visible, everything is black. Screenshot_20240218-202522.png
Can someone tell me how to fix this, maybe in the settings of my emulators I can turn on or off some kind of toggle switch? - otherwise I don’t understand this at all. Or maybe you can tinker with something in the game files.
Help with advice.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes