2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Why did you apologize for not adding vore/scar/urination, but not for not adding rape and loli?

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
version 10 can not been openend on mac. And when you play it thrue gamcore, the game slows down to block completely your computer in the queest where somebody touches the ladies at the bottom .

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
What are the new queests and how to trigger them? Got the hot mine with frost salt and killing a bear + prison in Riften.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
BUG REPORT

When I talk to the NPCs at Dawnstar Inn it freezes the game, which makes it impossible to finish the Waking Nightmare quest.
On page 14 I had the same remark but they say its' my computer, but it is not. same problem with the slapper queest so I did not do this one anymore

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
There is nothing in the walkthrough about the uest "Grimever’s Return". Can someone tell me is this quest in game or not?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Seen the walkthrough that was in the game files but didn't see this.
That's very strange, because I am looking at the V10.0 walkthrough and it's there in the Riften section.
But oh well. It will be in the new walkthrough that comes with the next version on

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Edge of the Sky [v11.0] [MG-Gaming] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [632 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EdgeOfTheSky-V11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sep 27, 2023
I really wanted to get into this game BUT seeing as how the the CG 3D graphics dont match with the cartoon look of the rest of the game like the faces we see in the dialogue boxes I really couldnt get into it, it's like you are confused on what you want to make this game a RPG 3D graphics game like A Struggle with Sin and Peasant Quest or like the graphics of Cataclyzm, it looks to me like you did both. Frankly you should choose one or the other and not both IMO, it just looks weird when you try to mix both into your game.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes