jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Can anyone explain the Ecchi Counter in the top left of the Days 3-4 version? I haven't been able to figure out what the numbers represent/indicate.

Also, for whoever is making the decision tree pictures (whether it's the dev or someone else), I think it would be really helpful if there was something for the dark blue squares that indicate a past decision impacts them that tells you what that decision/s was. If it would be too long to put in the box, then maybe put a number in the blue box, and the explanation of the number (i.e. the decision/s information) in the legend. It would reduce the amount of trial and error figuring out which yellow box decisions are required to make that future decision possible. Just a thought anyways.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
@jaredh72 FYI, the ecchi counter is a countdown until the next lewd scene, but it seems to be bugged in d4..

and d5 walkthrough will be in text based.. no more decision tree </3

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
TBH, I'd rather just leave it downloading for days on mega app or torrent at full resolution than have you lose quality by compression. Hope that's an option you consider.
I understand that isn't an option for everyone though.
But I'm a pixel size fetishest and know it, LoL.
I use a free mega account (no client downloaded o to pc) and i got it all in about 7mins or so and in one shot. Shouldnt take u days with the free account.
I do agree that pic quality is of paramount importance.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ecchi Sensei Day 5 Alpha should be released soon
Planned release date for Day 5 Alpha is 24th November

Check Blue Cats Patreon or Discord for more info on when Day 5 drops.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Ecchi Sensei Day 5 Alpha should be released soon
Planned release date for Day 5 Alpha is 24th November

Check Blue Cats Patreon or Discord for more info on when Day 5 drops.

Is the discord only for patreon? It's the only discord I can't see any post. Unauthorized.

Aug 28, 2017
First time to download the game..

what exactly is the "dark mind" version? I read the patch notes, but those seem to apply to the game itself anyway. So I'm a bit confused.

Also, is the cheat code enough to enable it, or do I need to apply the patch as well?

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2018
First time to download the game..

what exactly is the "dark mind" version? I read the patch notes, but those seem to apply to the game itself anyway. So I'm a bit confused.

Also, is the cheat code enough to enable it, or do I need to apply the patch as well?
Enables the "darker" themes of force and incest I believe. May also include impregnation but I'm not sure on that one...

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Update won't be on here for a couple of weeks, the Alpha just came out for patrons yesterday.

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
what exactly is the "dark mind" version?
The dark mind version includes everything that Bluecat can't put into a game on Patreon, or any common store, for that matter.
Incest, drugs, force, and sex with minors. Given the nature of the scenario, it's kind of half the game.
I think you need both the patch and then activate it in the menu, didn't try if you can activate it just with the console in chapter 2.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes