kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
first time player...confused about which to download
Halloween is standalone but for day 1-4, do I download the HD Version or Light Version (which is day 1-2)?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Halloween is standalone but for day 1-4, do I download the HD Version or Light Version (which is day 1-2)?
Difference between light and HD versions: File size / image compression.

If you're a first time player you want to start with the download of chapter 1 which contains days 1 and 2, followed by chapter 2 which contains days 3 and 4. The halloween special is purely standalone and chronologically happens after day 4.

Reactions: N7

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The difference between HD and Light version is image quality/size. If you have the bandwidth & space you are better off with the HD version. Don't forget to install the " " patch.
Day 1-2 HD Version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Day 1-2 Light Version (Compressed images to reduce size)
Day 3-4
Day 3-4 Compressed (Image quaility is reduced for smaller size)

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
First time to download the game..

what exactly is the "dark mind" version? I read the patch notes, but those seem to apply to the game itself anyway. So I'm a bit confused.

Also, is the cheat code enough to enable it, or do I need to apply the patch as well?
Make sure to read the op. Darkmind patch is for day 3 and 4. For day 1 and 2, its a code u input.
Like others said though, once u put patch or code in, u need to turn on dark mind in settings.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
need to wait for another month after this halloween special"?
r this halloween special related to the story?
who is asking this halloween special?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
U have to properly load ur game for day 3.

Edit: since ur not new I'llexplain. I thought it told u how on the op but guess i was wrong. When u fire up day 3, before u load ur save u need to go into preferences and select the option to continue with a new game or something to that effect. Believe bottom right of screen. Now u can load ur end of day 2 save.

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
U have to properly load ur game for day 3.

Edit: since ur not new I'llexplain. I thought it told u how on the op but guess i was wrong. When u fire up day 3, before u load ur save u need to go into preferences and select the option to continue with a new game or something to that effect. Believe bottom right of screen. Now u can load ur end of day 2 save.
thanks

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Is it wrong to hope that this game will eventually allow us to nail some of these girls in the ass?

Edit: Talking about any of them except mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The 2nd version of the game isn't detecting every game to continue, is this normal? I'm sure I'm saving after the last option, even on day preview of day 3 I saved in order to be able to continue.

edit: nevermind I got it, I had to use preferences.

Last edited:

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@N7
Hello sir. I wanted to request that you put into the installation spoiler or somewhere on the OP the correct procedure to starting a new day 3 game.
Over and over peeps are asking how to play day 3 and its because none of them know how to initialize their day 2 save properly. If the search function for this site wasnt broken, id say no biggie just search for it in this thread but since it is broken and they cant the questions continue to come.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Really dude? Try reading the thread....i suggest at least 6 or 7 posts before yours.

Ps - a mod should put instructions on how to properly load save game at start of day 3 on the OP.
If you read the full post you'll see the edit saying that I've already discovered it lol.

It seems next time I shouldn't bother reading the thread and editing my posts, since you complain but did the exact same thing.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
If you read the full post you'll see the edit saying that I've already discovered it lol.

It seems next time I shouldn't bother reading the thread and editing my posts, since you complain but did the exact same thing.

i recommend u to join the dev discord.. its a great community there :) hope to see u soon, and after u joined, do say a hi so the dev will give u the member role

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018

??? There was no edit on ur post when i responded And yes, it does make a difference when u edit and check thread for answers. Not sure what u talking about i did same thing. I was the one that answered his question on how to load the day 2 save.
Im sorry if i came across a too strongly on telling u to read my post on how to load end of day 2 save. In the spirit of this community and since it wasnt meant to be an attack i will remove that post. Enjoy day 3 now dude

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
i recommend u to join the dev discord.. its a great community there :) hope to see u soon, and after u joined, do say a hi so the dev will give u the member role
Thank you for the recommendation. Unfortunely I don't have much time currently. Work and University gives few free time to follow the development as I wanted.

??? There was no edit on ur post when i responded And yes, it does make a difference when u edit and check thread for answers. Not sure what u talking about i did same thing. I was the one that answered his question on how to load the day 2 save.
Im sorry if i came across a too strongly on telling u to read my post on how to load end of day 2 save. In the spirit of this community and since it wasnt meant to be an attack i will remove that post. Enjoy day 3 now dude
My post was edited at 3.55 AM, yours was created at 8:24 AM... I think is more than time to see, unless you you Internet Explorer :p

No worries at all, I didn't felt it as an attack at all, don't bother it. I'm just like that, I simply like to joke around when people do the same stuff when they point at me. But relax, I didn't feel attacked, it needs way more to be bothered :) I understand your reasoning and I understand it as I already moderated some forums, many times people don't even bother to read even when it's on the same page, and I agree that sucks. It was a bit more of not reading with caution rather than not reading at all.

There, I won't prolong this more in order to not bother the OP's thread. Again, it's all good, I'm just chillin'

Reactions: E-Dog
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes