May 16, 2018
Hi guys! Really having fun playing this game.
Was wondering if anyone knows how to play the halloween version in android? Thanks!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Now i dont mind waiting for good games like this one ..... But i am having some serious withdrawls lol i have already replayed this one 3 times lol. :)

Reactions: Richardws22

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, playing a spambot on a forum is bound to irritate a moderator sooner or later.
Is the replaying really making a significant difference?
So far I've noticed the occasional dialogue reference, but I think I could get all scenes with just 2. Well, excluding the ones where there's a choice with immediate consequences, I didn't count those.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there a walkthrough... Cause at the end, it seems I skipped a whole lot of scenes... so annoying..
No there isn't a walkthrough your best bet to make sure you get to see all available scenes is to have the " " patch installed and turned on, to have multiple playthroughs following different decision paths and to check the .

If you get stuck you can always ask & get help on BlueCats .

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
No there isn't a walkthrough your best bet to make sure you get to see all available scenes is to have the " " patch installed and turned on, to have multiple playthroughs following different decision paths and to check the .

If you get stuck you can always ask & get help on BlueCats .
I used the Dark Mind and the content showed.. Ty tho...

Last edited:

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
not bad, not bad at all... have a quick issue though when moving from Day 2 to Day 3 client, imported with almost no problems, got told the full save loaded fine.

Clicked continue Chapter 2, and as my MC is lying there next to the mother, and later going to check on Mao, I had a around 100ish errors, pretty much getting to read one scene, then an error (ignored)x5, read one or two lines, then several more errors.

Main error seems to be: KeyError: u'mcmm' on several (dozen) different lines.

Easy/known problem to fix, or am I SOL and gonna have to wait a while to play Day 3?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
not bad, not bad at all... have a quick issue though when moving from Day 2 to Day 3 client, imported with almost no problems, got told the full save loaded fine.

Clicked continue Chapter 2, and as my MC is lying there next to the mother, and later going to check on Mao, I had a around 100ish errors, pretty much getting to read one scene, then an error (ignored)x5, read one or two lines, then several more errors.

Main error seems to be: KeyError: u'mcmm' on several (dozen) different lines.

Easy/known problem to fix, or am I SOL and gonna have to wait a while to play Day 3?
If I remember correctly you can get around this by loading an autosave from day 3 or by creating a new save during day 3 and loading that.

Reactions: Somtaaw101
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes