HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Just started playing this. Interesting, but the dialogue is soooo cringe worthy it does make some parts feel so awkward.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
1543848344955.png

I see that Rikka is doing the flying lowered arms T-pose to assert her dominance over the competition. Not a bad strat, all things considered, but the form is somewhat lacking. Maybe she needs an one-on-one sparring session after class (or some pudding).

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thery no Option for Dark mind in the Android Version ( Day 3-4) May I Why? :)
see if you have a folder called ecchi Sensei in your internal storage & Paste the in there

If you get stuck you can ask for help on BlueCats

Reactions: Klasse94

Klasse94

Jul 11, 2018
see if you have a folder called ecchi Sensei in your internal storage & Paste the in there

If you get stuck you can ask for help on BlueCats
Oh okay ~ Thank You :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Has anyone made a better walkthrough?
The decision tree from OP is kinda useless, it just tells you which scenes will be ecchi (even though they are obvious) and which choices will matter in the future, but since it doesn't say what exactly they change, in the end you will still need to play all routes to check what will happen.
Nope! Thats the closest to a walkthrough that we have, best bet is to just do multiple playthroughs you can't see all the scenes in one playthrough anyway, the decision tree is only meant to be used as a rough guide.
Your best bet is to just have multiple saves for different choices and see how they effect the following days
Day 1-2 >> Day 3-4 >> HS >> Day 5

Reactions: edit99

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
mostly textbased bus also with some graphics for a better view and orientation, because week 1 walthrough is getting big (I'm already scared when i think about how to create this shit :D)
Poor kitty :p God I dread to think how much work it would take to create a detailed walkthrough for this game with all the variations, and your gonna have to do it again when you release the next week... maybe you should pay someone to do it for you ?? Hmm Dv knows all the ins & outs of Ecchi Sensei see if you can bribe Dv into doing it hehe

Reactions: repuindy

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hehe to cruel poor Dv or should that be poor kasumi shes the one getting molested by all those degenerate players after all

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is each download a separate game? Or is Day 3-4 an expansion that you put in the same folder as day 1-2?
Each Download is separate, you don't put them in the same folder, when you've completed Day 1-2 you will just load your complete save in Day 3-4.

Reactions: PhoenixFireeye
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes