Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Okay, I am incredibly confused. Is this an all-in-one thing, or do I need to download all of these and play them in a specific order?
They are separate you want to play Day 1-2 then Day 3-4 then the Halloween special. Don't forget to install the Dark Mind patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tsukiouji

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
short question... the last time i playd this game was the first release. now i give i it a new try with the current versions and dark mods.
is there way to say yes to the saki romance route BUT say no to a romance route with Himiko???? Maybe i overlooked the right decision to close the chance with her route. At the moment im in the romance route with booth... but i want only the saki route.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
short question... the last time i playd this game was the first release. now i give i it a new try with the current versions and dark mods.
is there way to say yes to the saki romance route BUT say no to a romance route with Himiko???? Maybe i overlooked the right decision to close the chance with her route. At the moment im in the romance route with booth... but i want only the saki route.

Nope you are stuck with Himiko you can't avoid events only skip scenes.

See BlueCat Ecchi Sensei's post below:

For the first few days I thought I set for Sex (vaginalsex and analsex) always a "yes" "no" decision and kissing/petting not always.
But since d4 I changed it slightly and added the "Skip" option to the game. So you will skip the content but you can't avoid it.
This is mostly made for the daughters. You will still be able to deny other girls. but the romance between mc and daughters is only skippable for now. You will be able to deny sexytime with them, but not at the early stage of the growing relationship. Hope you understand that.

Last edited:

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
thx for the answers, perfect help.. (mhm i overlooked the post from bluecat in my forum searching attempts).

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No worries it was easy enough for me to find that post by BlueCat Ecchi Sensei was a response to me asking basically the same question.

@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei - Are some events unavoidable like for example at the start of day 3 if I choose not to kiss Himiko it still acts as though I choose to kiss her.

Reactions: Randor

Jazzy8D

Nov 22, 2017
which scene are u missing? did u turn on the dark mind?
I really dont know how to get that neko scene .. maybe in day 1 ? . feels like im missing some important decisions dont sure :( btw thanks for noticing .. and yes i did turn on the dark mind

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I really dont know how to get that neko scene .. maybe in day 1 ? . feels like im missing some important decisions dont sure :( btw thanks for noticing .. and yes i did turn on the dark mind
i not sure which scene u mean, as there is too many neko scene xD.. but i dont think any neko scene is missable

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
in the day 4 i didt get any neko scene well i get a scene but its quite short .. nothing happened XD

neko sit on sensei lap right?? and u can tell her she is pretty than sakura and choose first option the i like u too .. i dont think u are missing any scene, there is no any more lewd scene for her xD

Jazzy8D

Nov 22, 2017
neko sit on sensei lap right?? and u can tell her she is pretty than sakura and choose first option the i like u too .. i dont think u are missing any scene, there is no any more lewd scene for her xD
its just so many decisions 3 hahaha ! . okay i understand now XD

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@Jazzy8D there are two different scenes at d4 especially for Neko.
While she sits at your lap you are able to start a romance relationship with her if you decide

"I like you too, Neko! (+ Neko)"
instead of
"I like you too, Neko."

@Randor
Glad you give it a try once again. I'm also working hand in hand with my proofreader to erase all typos and some cringly long termed japanese phrases from D1 and D2. The remastered Version will be available at the "Week 1" Megapack (Containing Day 1 - Day 7)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Great game. Very ambitious too (and it's a bit scary, but whatever).

But there's single reason for me to post here ... Kaede! ^_^ Please, allow us to have some gently romance with her instead/in addition to baseline "bed them all" :) She's too cute (and sexy). And mostly she's single reason why I subscribed on you :).

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Great game. Very ambitious too (and it's a bit scary, but whatever).

But there's single reason for me to post here ... Kaede! ^_^ Please, allow us to have some gently romance with her instead/in addition to baseline "bed them all" :) She's too cute (and sexy). And mostly she's single reason why I subscribed on you :).
Kaede indeed is a sweet girl <3 why scary ? xD

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
why scary ? xD
Because very rarely ambitious projects are made into full version (huh, I'm still waiting for Aurora 4X C#, hehe plus we all know about Half-Life 3 fate). And situation even worse among adult games. :)

I really hope that BlueCat will be one of few exception ^_^

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes