Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Hey how do you get the dark mind version in 1 + 2????. And the decision tree what to the things in yellow mean????

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
The last 2 pics in the OP.....are they actually in the game? I havent come across them and i played through all 4 days

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
The last 2 pics in the OP.....are they actually in the game? I havent come across them and i played through all 4 days
Yes, and did u play with dark mind turn on?? The 2nd last can be found after the volleyball training, and sensei will have a option to peek.. last pic u need to meet nanami on the rooftop by not asking direction and give her phone back to her.. if u want to trigger the principle scene too, tell nanami you would like to help but no time.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yes, and did u play with dark mind turn on?? The 2nd last can be found after the volleyball training, and sensei will have a option to peek.. last pic u need to meet nanami on the rooftop by not asking direction and give her phone back to her.. if u want to trigger the principle scene too, tell nanami you would like to help but no time.
Ill admit it, when i loaded up day 3 i forgot to turn it on. When i got my first skip only option i flipped it back on.....but then again at my age the memory goes and all these games blur together at some point. Lol

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Finally downloaded this, and holy crap, am I glad I did. Absolutely the strangest game I've found on F95, and I am pretty sure it's genius. I'm playing the Dark Mind version, and I'm sure I've already missed options -- I'm far more likely to go back to replay alternate paths (and to try the non-Dark Matter version) than with pretty much any other game, because for once I'm not sure what might happen. BlueCat: well done.
And...given they way they are presented and given the surreality of the game, I have no problems with Himako and her classmates at all. I wouldn't have problems with Yuki , for that matter, since she's clearly some sort of alien or ancient evil being.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Finally downloaded this, and holy crap, am I glad I did. Absolutely the strangest game I've found on F95, and I am pretty sure it's genius. I'm playing the Dark Mind version, and I'm sure I've already missed options -- I'm far more likely to go back to replay alternate paths (and to try the non-Dark Matter version) than with pretty much any other game, because for once I'm not sure what might happen. BlueCat: well done.
And...given they way they are presented and given the surreality of the game, I have no problems with Himako and her classmates at all. I wouldn't have problems with Yuki , for that matter, since she's clearly some sort of alien or ancient evil being.
Yuki is just being yuki ~

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Hey @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei , question. Are you planning on introducing a gallery mode? For the sex acts and the cellphone messages? Maybe a "rememberance" for the whole scene? If not, that's cool, but it would be better than saving/replaying the day when trying to find a scene in particular.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Okay, I am incredibly confused. Is this an all-in-one thing, or do I need to download all of these and play them in a specific order?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes