MidnightGrimm

Jun 3, 2017
So i was looking at the char sheets how do i met Rin Matsuda and nanami?is this in the light day 1 and 2 or is this day 4 stuff cuz i haven't been to the roof or in an elevator yet

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This is a very cool game. But does anyone else think the main character must be some sort of giant? From his viewpoint he seems to be about 8 foot high (all the better to look down cleavage).

Reactions: Cedrog

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
So for android version. Correct me if I'm wrong. I install D1-D2 apk first then play it, then update it with D3 apk once Im finished with D1-D2?

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
So for android version. Correct me if I'm wrong. I install D1-D2 apk first then play it, then update it with D3 apk once Im finished with D1-D2?
Not sure about android version but for PC the Day 3 build is a separate executable, you just sort of transfer your save over. Don't update the day 1-2 build with day 3, install day 3 separately.

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Not sure about android version but for PC the Day 3 build is a separate executable, you just sort of transfer your save over. Don't update the day 1-2 build with day 3, install day 3 separately.
Well I tried to install both, but D3's apk just asks me to update the already installed D1-2. Well nothing really serious, I can just backup my save file anyway. Just gonna be a bit of a hassle when trying out different choices.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Someone please help out a fellow player.
I need a save file from the end of day 2!
Doesnt matter what the decesion was.
I forgot that u need a save and I just deleted the game.
Please share it as soon as possible.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Someone please help out a fellow player.
I need a save file from the end of day 2!
Doesnt matter what the decesion was.
I forgot that u need a save and I just deleted the game.
Please share it as soon as possible.
This unlock all route for d3.. be sure to activate dark mind too

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Amenahek

Oct 8, 2017
I'm having a weird issue with Day 3, I was able to import one path into Day 3, but decided to go back to Day 1 and 2 to try another path, I saved it at the end of Day 2, but now Day 3 will not let me load previous chapter at all, and when I choose continue chapter 2, it won't allow me to select any of my saves from Days 1 and 2, especially the Chapter 1 ending of the new path.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I changed the characters name in the chapter 1 (Day1 and 2), but it didn't carry into Day 3, where i went back to the original names. How do i keep the modified names in day 3 ( and 4 when it'll be available) ?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I'm having a weird issue with Day 3, I was able to import one path into Day 3, but decided to go back to Day 1 and 2 to try another path, I saved it at the end of Day 2, but now Day 3 will not let me load previous chapter at all, and when I choose continue chapter 2, it won't allow me to select any of my saves from Days 1 and 2, especially the Chapter 1 ending of the new path.
u need to start a new game on d3 preference to load another route

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes