Sep 21, 2018
@forever sadist

I'm working at day 4, but the whole storyline concept for the whole 365 days are already in my head.
About threesomes and funstuff with the daughters.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, all yes.
You have an idea about "Sex with Girl + girl + girl + MC?" Cool, i already had the same idea, I already plan to implement it.

Whatever you can imagine with girls between girls and mc is already in my mind. I wrote that I want to fulfill mostly every fetish. I want to make the players with their different tastes happy.

I will not spoiler that much, but i give you a little introduction about family yamiko sexual plans for the next *Spoiler* ingame days..

Sexual content:
Footjob, Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Handjob, Armpit, JOY, Selfmasturbation, Licking, Fingering
(Different fetishes like groping not listed, but included)

With:
Satsune, Aki and Kaede in various combination.
Single, threesome, foursome

So with other words, all what you wrote will happen, in various positions, in various ways
bluecat, LUV your work so far, but how on earth r u gonna get 365 days of this made?? even if u crank out 1 day/week, that's still 7 YEARS of work you're making for yourself...n that's w/o any time off??!! or at 1 day/month, that's THIRTY YEARS!!!

Sep 21, 2018
as in for 3d now.. there is no any content of sex with the daughter or any other threesome other than tomoe and her mom.. but i can assure u , it will happen.. i personally very looking forward for 4d..
dude...THANKY YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! if u hadn't told me 2 help look for the cellphone i would've missed out on the BEST scene in the game BY FAR so far!! n now i got another whore "wife"!!

Sep 21, 2018
ok, got a question here...so in the day3 timeline there's a dark blue box that says "D1+D2 Decision" n then an option to kiss someone...i've chosen all the options that maximize time w/all the girls, so did i miss something here? or is it just an option to kiss tomoe if u didn't get the 3-way scene w/her mom earlier?

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei have you/your programmer considered using RenPy's as a way to migrate choices from one episode to the next?

It seems like multi-game persistence should make it much easier for players to continue episode-to-episode, although it may make it a little trickier to handle different paths/choices.

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei have you/your programmer considered using RenPy's as a way to migrate choices from one episode to the next?

It seems like multi-game persistence should make it much easier for players to continue episode-to-episode, although it may make it a little trickier to handle different paths/choices.
. . . there is a reason we're not using that.

that'll mean only 1 save file and no replayability

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
that'll mean only 1 save file and no replayability
I really don't see how that's true.

As it is, if you want to play a different route, you have to re-import a new save. All episodes save to the same location, so you either have to manage saved games carefully or you'll eventually have way more than 10 pages of saves.

Using mgp, you'd still have to re-load an old save in a previous episode, play till the end of the episode, and then start the next episode. At least this way, each episode could have its own folder of independent saves.

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
@moders you can add this too OP as Source

mabey BB back someday

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes