Sep 21, 2018
My decision tree begins from left and ends up right. he should be working well. But to be honest. I never double checked it, because my decision tree should not be used to guide you guys throught the whole game. It's more like "look, this is day 1 with future decisions and ecchi scenes". I'm actually not planning to implement real walkthroughs into the game, because the players should go their own way instead of looking at a file and following strictly orders. But if my community grows, and everyone asks me for a walkthrough.. Fine.. then you will get some more infos ^^

@blahblah25 :p
hey bluecat, thank u so much for this game...just finishing day 1, but i need 2 know something first b4 continuing...since u say ur not going 2 do a walkthru, i'm really in2 incest, so if i go 2 the right n find satune passed out n carry her into the house, then kiss kaede, will that lead 2 me being able 2 do a 3way w/them, or force them, since they're poor, or no? b/c if not, then i'm going left 2 see what trouble i can get in2 w/the girls at school...thanks!!

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
hey bluecat, thank u so much for this game...just finishing day 1, but i need 2 know something first b4 continuing...since u say ur not going 2 do a walkthru, i'm really in2 incest, so if i go 2 the right n find satune passed out n carry her into the house, then kiss kaede, will that lead 2 me being able 2 do a 3way w/them, or force them, since they're poor, or no? b/c if not, then i'm going left 2 see what trouble i can get in2 w/the girls at school...thanks!!
i recommend you keep a save file before choosing left or right and see both the route in d3.. believe me i replayed more than 8 time just to see diff reaction.. worth the trouble :)

as for the threesome.. 3d still dont have any between kaede and her mom.. but there is one for takad.. even if u choose to carry kaede mom into the house

Reactions: damien_sensei

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Holey crap, Fuyu is creepy.
Still, this game is shaping up to have a lot of content.

Edit: So after playing through day 3, I picked up on day 1 again and played through some choices I didn't use to port them over to day 3 before.
But now, try as I might, I can't get it to work - it just says they are incompatible with chapter 2.
What am I doing wrong?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Holey crap, Fuyu is creepy.
Still, this game is shaping up to have a lot of content.

Edit: So after playing through day 3, I picked up on day 1 again and played through some choices I didn't use to port them over to day 3 before.
But now, try as I might, I can't get it to work - it just says they are incompatible with chapter 2.
What am I doing wrong?
go to the d3 perf and choose start a new game and u can load d1&2 data

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ah, thank you. That wasn't that obvious. Or maybe too obvious.
Though now I picked going right in day 1, and actually, nothing changed. At all.

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
This may sound dumb to ask but ive downloaded day 3 and currently downloading day 2 but cant seem to find/where to download day 1.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, are there any significant changes in D3 based on previous decisions?
In day 2, there were some changed dialogues, and the phone was obviously a big one, but other than that, I have a feeling that the decisions in D3, excluding the Dark Mind decisions (which seems to be half the content^^), build up to progression on the following day, while Day 1+2 have only minor influences on D3.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Not every day will have the same impact for previous decisions. you are right with your words @UnDeaD_CyBorG but that doesn't mean we are already finished with d1 or d2 decision affects.

For example.. day 1 e-mail answer/no answer to "IWILLDESTROYYOU666" will affect at Day10.
Some decisions will affect instantly, others 1 or 2 days later, and some others a much larger amount later ;)

Reactions: repuindy

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So, are there any significant changes in D3 based on previous decisions?
In day 2, there were some changed dialogues, and the phone was obviously a big one, but other than that, I have a feeling that the decisions in D3, excluding the Dark Mind decisions (which seems to be half the content^^), build up to progression on the following day, while Day 1+2 have only minor influences on D3.
u will never know when the shit will hit us hard.. and all choice matter.. believe in bluecat and worship him ;)

Sep 21, 2018
i recommend you keep a save file before choosing left or right and see both the route in d3.. believe me i replayed more than 8 time just to see diff reaction.. worth the trouble :)

as for the threesome.. 3d still dont have any between kaede and her mom.. but there is one for takad.. even if u choose to carry kaede mom into the house
ok, thanks 4 letting me know about kaede n mom; so when u say there is one 4 takada, u mean tomoe n her mom tara? n can i look forward to a 3-way combo involving mao, saki, n himiko? i mean, the main reason i downloaded this game was b/c of the incest tag, so thats what i'm looking for

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
ok, thanks 4 letting me know about kaede n mom; so when u say there is one 4 takada, u mean tomoe n her mom tara? n can i look forward to a 3-way combo involving mao, saki, n himiko? i mean, the main reason i downloaded this game was b/c of the incest tag, so thats what i'm looking for
yes tomoe and her mom but u need to choose the roofttop route in d1 to meet nanami and bring her the phone in order to get the threesome of tomoe and her mom .. and i think it's still too soon for the family to have three/four/fivesome.. it might happen in like d10+ or something like that maybe.. just believe in bluecat-sama and worship him ;)

Sep 21, 2018
Not every day will have the same impact for previous decisions. you are right with your words @UnDeaD_CyBorG but that doesn't mean we are already finished with d1 or d2 decision affects.

For example.. day 1 e-mail answer/no answer to "IWILLDESTROYYOU666" will affect at Day10.
Some decisions will affect instantly, others 1 or 2 days later, and some others a much larger amount later ;)
WOW!!! you're working on day 10? or just have the storyline worked out, but not in development yet? n can u please tell me if there's ever gonna be a 3-way w/kaede n either aki or satsune? or tomoe n tara? n i can only assume (hopefully) there's a 3-way coming involving some combo of mao, saki, n himiko?

Sep 21, 2018
yes tomoe and her mom but u need to choose the roofttop route in d1 to meet nanami and bring her the phone in order to get the threesome of tomoe and her mom .. and i think it's still too soon for the family to have three/four/fivesome.. it might happen in like d10+ or something like that maybe.. just believe in bluecat-sama and worship him ;)
thanks 4 that!! well, it looks like i'm starting all over again, n going 2 the rooftop instead of talking 2 the girls in the hallway n asking 4 directions n telling them i'm single...so ne other suggestions on how 2 unlock other incest situations?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
thanks 4 that!! well, it looks like i'm starting all over again, n going 2 the rooftop instead of talking 2 the girls in the hallway n asking 4 directions n telling them i'm single...so ne other suggestions on how 2 unlock other incest situations?
as in for 3d now.. there is no any content of sex with the daughter or any other threesome other than tomoe and her mom.. but i can assure u , it will happen.. i personally very looking forward for 4d..

Sep 21, 2018
@forever sadist

I'm working at day 4, but the whole storyline concept for the whole 365 days are already in my head.
About threesomes and funstuff with the daughters.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, all yes.
You have an idea about "Sex with Girl + girl + girl + MC?" Cool, i already had the same idea, I already plan to implement it.

Whatever you can imagine with girls between girls and mc is already in my mind. I wrote that I want to fulfill mostly every fetish. I want to make the players with their different tastes happy.

I will not spoiler that much, but i give you a little introduction about family yamiko sexual plans for the next *Spoiler* ingame days..

Sexual content:
Footjob, Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Handjob, Armpit, JOY, Selfmasturbation, Licking, Fingering
(Different fetishes like groping not listed, but included)

With:
Satsune, Aki and Kaede in various combination.
Single, threesome, foursome

So with other words, all what you wrote will happen, in various positions, in various ways
I LOVE U MAN

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes