AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
I have zero idea how to get Dark Monday Version to work on android moved the patch to the obb folder then to saves and still no prompt for the cheat menu. Any idea ?

Feb 8, 2018
Hi all, I have a question.
On day 3, my 2nd playthrough (now with the dark mode of both turned on), when trying to import my D2 save, I get a message that those saves are "not chapter 2 compatible" but that makes no sense as they load and resaved fine in D2, as well I didn't have this problem when I played through without DM turned on in D2 before.
To attempt to fix this, I've:
* Re-opened my D2 end save, re-saved in D2.
* Re-opened an earlier save, gone through game to the end and saved again.
* Verified D2 shows all my saves and D3 gives me that message.
* Deleted the older D2 save from non-DM, tried re-importing to D3.
If it matters, I'm on windows.

The only other thing I can think to do of next is to either delete all saves from appdata or from within D3, then try again but that would take some time so I thought I'd ask.
Thanks in advance!

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Hi all, I have a question.
On day 3, my 2nd playthrough (now with the dark mode of both turned on), when trying to import my D2 save, I get a message that those saves are "not chapter 2 compatible" but that makes no sense as they load and resaved fine in D2, as well I didn't have this problem when I played through without DM turned on in D2 before.
To attempt to fix this, I've:
* Re-opened my D2 end save, re-saved in D2.
* Re-opened an earlier save, gone through game to the end and saved again.
* Verified D2 shows all my saves and D3 gives me that message.
* Deleted the older D2 save from non-DM, tried re-importing to D3.
If it matters, I'm on windows.

The only other thing I can think to do of next is to either delete all saves from appdata or from within D3, then try again but that would take some time so I thought I'd ask.
Thanks in advance!

do u mean u want to reload a d2 file to d3 again?? if u played d3 before.. u have to go to the preference and choose start a new game to load another d2 save file... hope i answered ur question

Feb 8, 2018
do u mean u want to reload a d2 file to d3 again?? if u played d3 before.. u have to go to the preference and choose start a new game to load another d2 save file... hope i answered ur question
Hmm, maybe my brain's broken today;
when I go to check "start new game", nothing happens & I can't check the box? clicking "load previous chapter" and selecting it takes me nowhere, so is the box supposed to check or a screen should change? cuz I get nothing

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I still wanna know what happens if you lie to the school girls whether you are married or not says its a future decision but hopefully it will come up in the future update :)

NoX77

Jul 10, 2018
Uuuh i can not wait any longer, my F5 button is in heavy use. Love this Story, thank you BlueCat!

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is there a cheat code list? I had one for ch2 but I lost it and fricking redo button is not working :(

NoX77

Jul 10, 2018
Is there any similar games like ecchi sensei and waifu accademy?
Give this game a try:

But to be honest, there is nothing similar like ecchi sensai. It's to special ;)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes