Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I changed the characters name in the chapter 1 (Day1 and 2), but it didn't carry into Day 3, where i went back to the original names. How do i keep the modified names in day 3 ( and 4 when it'll be available) ?
thats a known bug.. it will be fix soon.. but MC name is carried over

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
this game needs to give you the ability to alter choices you've made either through a separate app that lets u create and import saves into the game or let you change your choices either at the start of a new day or at the end or grant you the ability to skip directly from choice to choice because although i love the amount of content the dev produces its just too much to sort through when your trying to just get one scene with a character and as more updates happen its just going to get more difficult
the dev already planned that long time ago.. everything u can/might think of it.. blue is already one step ahead.. just need time.. Believe in Blue-sama and worship blue-sama... All Hail BlueCat-sama

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
For some reason even though I downloaded the patch and put it in the game folder. I can not find the cheat menu to active the dark mind version. Any help would be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay so I'm confused as to exactly how the hell am i suppose to organize the files of this game let alone play the game all the way through. Do I combine both folders of days 1&2 with day 3 folder or do I keep them separate and extract the save game data into the day three folder with the patch added? i have several questions to why didnt the dev just make a patch or just updated to one file instead of a a whole new folder for day three...

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Okay so I'm confused as to exactly how the hell am i suppose to organize the files of this game let alone play the game all the way through. Do I combine both folders of days 1&2 with day 3 folder or do I keep them separate and extract the save game data into the day three folder with the patch added? i have several questions to why didnt the dev just make a patch or just updated to one file instead of a a whole new folder for day three...
As you might have noticed the last release was around 4gb, for the normal uncompressed version. If they were to build upon it more it would be 1 giant ass monstrosity to be combed over each time. so they decided to split them into "chapters" to save loading time + game space

d1+d2 = chapter 1
d3+d4 = chapter 2

and yes, you have to add the dark mind patch in the subfolder "game"

there is a system that will automatically load your prev save data so you don't have to hassle with it

such info can be found on blue's patreon.. and you can join us at discord if u have more question

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes