Collection Unity Completed Eastasiasoft Limited Collection [Final] [Eastasiasoft Limited]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
Otoko Cross: Pretty Boys Breakup! - -
Otoko Cross: Pretty Boys Dropout! - -

Same Steam emu as OP. Feel free to mirror and add to main thread :)

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1821177

Overview:
Meet 5 cute cross-dressing characters as they challenge you to tile-matching mahjong solitaire!
Clear the playfield and unlock new outfits for your companions in this this celebration of Japanese "otokonoko" style and sub-culture.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-05-25
Developer: Eastasiasoft Limited -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Otoko Cross: Pretty Boys Mahjong Solitaire

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Otoko Cross: Pretty Boys Klondike Solitaire
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Otoko Cross: Pretty Boys Breakup!

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Otoko Cross: Pretty Boys Dropout!
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

javajav thanks for the links

View attachment 1821179 View attachment 1821180 View attachment 1821181 View attachment 1821182 View attachment 1821183 View attachment 1821184 View attachment 1821185 View attachment 1821186 View attachment 1821187 View attachment 1821188 View attachment 1821192 View attachment 1821193 View attachment 1821194 View attachment 1821195 View attachment 1821196
Cute & interesting game.
- Too bad it had to be censored. :cry: :cry:
(happen to have an uncensored version) ;)

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
People give themselves lots of arbitrary limits.

It is an unusual choice, though. The distinctions between bishounen and otoko-no-ko are nebulous at the best of times but one of them is usually that pretty boys are voiced by dudes while 'daughters of men' are voiced by girls.

TrapStelle

Oct 22, 2020
new ones are non hentai?

edit: it is hentai you just have to unlock win every level

Last edited:

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
So, I tried the Mahjong Solitaire game. And it's fucking HORRIBLE. My expectations were pretty low going in and it features the most basic standard nothing special gameplay you can imagine. Your reward for winning 3 rounds of Solitaire is just getting the boy in a different costume in the same exact pose. No extra CGs, no interacting with the characters, no story, no setting, no nothing. Basically what I expected.

But as lazy as that is, that's not the horrible part. No, the horrible part is they couldn't even make a fucking mahjong solitaire game worth playing. I remember playing one on the GENESIS over THIRTY YEARS ago that was FAR more competent than this dogshit. Why is it so bad? Well! For starters, the time you have available to you does not change. This means that you have the same amount of time to complete an insultingly simply board that you'll finish in under a minute as you do for a massive one that is far more complex. It's too long for some, and too short for others. This can be annoying, but even worse, is that THERE IS NO LOGIC TO PREVENT THE GAME FROM GIVING YOU AN UNWINNABLE BOARD. That is beyond unforgivable. Even the Genesis game I mentioned even has an option to prevent the game from assembling unwinnable boards. This should be something that's a given to be included in even the most bottom of the barrel cash grabs, and this falls even below that. So unless you just happen to get lucky, you're forced to play out this massive boards that you have no chance of winning, and you will lose, and lose, until the game decides that you are allowed to win. Don't believe me? Think I'm just playing it wrong? Take a look at this screenshot:

b8Ahd41NJi1J60.png

Look to the bottom right, and notice the 9 Pin tiles. There is one stacked directly on top of two others. The only other 9 Pin tile that can be used to access them requires you to dig in nine tiles deep from the left. (15, from the start.) And further, requires me to clear a 5 Sou tile to reach. The only 5 Sou tile available still is tripped underneath the 9 Pin stack, and the other 5 Sou pair I was forced to clear as one of the others was also a part of the path to the 9 Pin. God knows where that fourth South tile is that is also required. Probably buried underneath the 9 Pins somewhere to make it extra impossible.

Garbage fucking game. I want AIDS from the boys, not the gameplay.

Darkblade27

Feb 13, 2022
The same thing occasionally happened to me when I'm finish all the stages in otoko cross dropout no get the naked mode it's a waste of time play this game the characters are good but unfortunately it's this

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes