Collection Unity Completed Eastasiasoft Limited Collection [Final] [Eastasiasoft Limited]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
-

Reactions: cerberus666

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Is the difference just the game you play, cards vs mahjong but the same boys and outfits?
Unfortunately, seems that way. Which is a pity cause the art looks good, so it would be nice to have different characters/art for each game.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Well this is one eastasiasoft game that you won't see ported to Switch
they probably will, and probably the game will have the nude mode as well (they're adding the nude mode on the physiclal Switch version of the Pretty Girls Collection)
i feel you, but i might also just suck at klondike solitaire
Nah, the hard mode is kinda douche, because You pick 3 cards instead of one, and the RNG is a bitch (I know because I spent around 60 hours on the Pretty Girls version of Klondlike Solitaire)

Reactions: JJsaint

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Well that was gay. Here's a full save.
edit: beaten to it by the above post lol
incase who dosnt want face the mahjong, it should work, tested and it works for mahjong version not klondike version, hvnt test for klondike vers, :BootyTime:
this game was quite fun, fap mat maybe it will work if u have high imagination bout the having sex with trap :KEK:
well yeah u can just turn off the voice if male voice turn u down, for me it was quite surprise too, i was hoping a trap having voice a feminime male not a lil bit musculine :HideThePain:
but hey the arts is damn good

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
literally what's the point of making games like this if there's no action?

i get it if it's VN, but this shit ain't a god dang VN.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes