Collection Unity Completed Eastasiasoft Limited Collection [Final] [Eastasiasoft Limited]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
My dick is telling me to learn the ancient enigma of digital mahjong solitaire but my brain is telling me I'm too stupid. Which shapes do I click on to win?
Click the matching shapes to eliminate them. Repeate till the board's clear.

Some tips:
- Look at the pieces at the very top of their stacks and try to find a matching piece at a lower level. You want to create a "ladder" of pieces rather than trying to clear it layer by layer, or else you might have too many pieces side-by-side and lose.

- Prioritize clearing pieces that are stacked side-by-side rather than vertically, since you need a gap on at least one side for the piece to be open.

- You can click "hint" to highlight all the pieces you can currently clear. Keep at least 1 pair uncleared so you always have two that are pulsing pink which you should not clear. If you find no matches other than those two, then use a shuffle or else you risk losing.

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
I kind of get it tbh. Voice is part of attraction just like physical appearance after all.
But people know they're boys right? Like you that coming in and until you hear them speak and they sound like well boys you're into it

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
But people know they're boys right? Like you that coming in and until you hear them speak and they sound like well boys you're into it
Some guys have small cute voices while others have booming deep voices which can be a turn off to some. I guess since they're androgynous/feminine in appearance, a non-feminine voice seems like a mismatch.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes