Collection - Unity - Completed - Eastasiasoft Limited Collection [Final] [Eastasiasoft Limited]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Cendarn

Rating based off my experience with the mahjong solitaire game. In short: It does not feature any logic to prevent the game from assembling an unwinnable board, like any remotely decent mahjong solitaire game from over three decades ago would do. You can read further about my gripes with it in the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/eastasiasoft-limited-collection-final-eastasiasoft-limited.117612/post-12841603

The only saving grace is that the boys are cute. Beyond that, I could recommend just about any other mahjong solitaire game over the one here.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

FreakyHokage

The characters look cute and delicious but sadly that's the only good part of these games. The game play is very repetitive and the reward isn't worth the time you put into playing it. especially when you spend more time restarting a game on hard difficulty because the game constantly gives you crap deals.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lurker2117

we all know its more of a solitaire rather than real mahjong, so, having skipped that... a solitaire first with some lewd pics

The boys are cute, and while their moaning and phrases get repetitive quite fast, the gameplay is engaging enough to keep playing. As mentioned previously, the hint and back buttons are a relief, for those moments where you do not see any other alternative.

The only issue is that if you run out of possible combinations, the level is failed and you gotta start again (a bit annoying tbf, but nothing major).

Overall, quite recommended
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sluttysissy147

very hot crossdressers, id love to kneel beside them to suck cock or kiss whilst double teamed.

gameplay is smooth enough with the help function of easy mode, 3 shuffles and 3 hints more than enough to crack through the levels