• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Please gimme link of the news. It's a really good news if true man

You need to follow to see the news, it's on the very end of the report, here using google translation

" Thanks to you, sales of the complete version of Dungeon Town are going well, and I'm thinking that what users are really looking for is a sequel to Dungeon Town itself, so I'm working on a new version. "

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017

You need to follow to see the news, it's on the very end of the report, here using google translation

" Thanks to you, sales of the complete version of Dungeon Town are going well, and I'm thinking that what users are really looking for is a sequel to Dungeon Town itself, so I'm working on a new version. "
nice, i hope to play the 1st one with the dlc before he release that, but i dont think it will be in english anyway so we have time XD

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Would it be worth it to make a request for the complete version of this game? It would be nice to have all the DLC translated
That would be my wish too... but it could be a real challenge to translate the complete edition.
I'll play it again 100% if the miracle happens.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
our only hope is to send a message @ Kagura Games discord channel and ask them if they gonna ever translate the EX DLC's
so if more ppl will ask the same question = hope for a translation
i doubt they will but it's worth a try

Passing by

Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm currently having Sex Battle with Enerfy but being stucked in Talk phase, where she keeps asking for money (it's been > 30 turns). How can I go to the next phase ?

Passing by

Aug 30, 2021
There should be an option during the paying part where you choose to push her down.
Oh, I'll give it a try. Thanks for your advice.

Update: It've been > 250 turns and I spent all my gold (>1.6 M) but the option to push Enerfy down is nowhere to be found. Are there any hidden codition such as > 5M golds as she says when choosing the option want to sex with her ?

Last edited:

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Oh, I'll give it a try. Thanks for your advice.

Update: It've been > 250 turns and I spent all my gold (>1.6 M) but the option to push Enerfy down is nowhere to be found. Are there any hidden codition such as > 5M golds as she says when choosing the option want to sex with her ?
It's been a while, but I feel like I remember she makes you pay an insane amount that's a lot larger than you can pay, so that's where it should appear. I'll try it rn though.

Edit:
I think this happens only on the first time though. I just went through on my full save and after I depleted her EP and got her in the mood, an option to push her down or be gentle appeared. Either way, she gets pushed down/bent over and fucked like before (which she likes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Passing by
Jan 31, 2020
I mean, even then, it seems like MC is stealing Shiolia or is more of her object of affection compared to Ponx and the NTR scenes tend to be initiated by women or What-If scenarios anyways.
The MC's red-haired friend's (i completely forgot her name) NTR scenes somewhat felt incomplete. I don't know. It just had that kind of feeling. That time when she got bought by that fat rich guy (who was also the father of one of the girls that MC can go for), and after that, serving the young lord of the mansion and serving up the aphrodisiac tea to the guests. That part kind felt unfinished for me. It felt like it could have had more scenes after that but the author decided to cut it off just like that.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
The MC's red-haired friend's (i completely forgot her name) NTR scenes somewhat felt incomplete. I don't know. It just had that kind of feeling. That time when she got bought by that fat rich guy (who was also the father of one of the girls that MC can go for), and after that, serving the young lord of the mansion and serving up the aphrodisiac tea to the guests. That part kind felt unfinished for me. It felt like it could have had more scenes after that but the author decided to cut it off just like that.
Fair. I think it's just part of the fact of this game being the circle's first game. It is what it is.

Jan 31, 2020
Fair. I think it's just part of the fact of this game being the circle's first game. It is what it is.
Whoa. Really? I must say though, this game was great given that it was their first game. And the blonde military officer girl in armor could have also had some legit NTR scenes herself. For some reason, her scenes were kind of vague, seeing that the author decided that there was a doppelganger of hers taking down soldiers and squeezing all of their seed out. He should have implied that the one doing things was her, seeing that she turns into a succubus at night.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Whoa. Really? I must say though, this game was great given that it was their first game. And the blonde military officer girl in armor could have also had some legit NTR scenes herself. For some reason, her scenes were kind of vague, seeing that the author decided that there was a doppelganger of hers taking down soldiers and squeezing all of their seed out. He should have implied that the one doing things was her, seeing that she turns into a succubus at night.
As far as I know and from their DLSite, Dungeon Town was their first game. Then Reaper's Club which is getting its own EX like the Japanese release of Dungeon Town. After Reaper's Club was Reaper's Cult or something along those lines for the name and Kemomimi Training.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes