Valletto

Jul 16, 2023
How to turn off passive skills, specifically Great Escape? I am trying to trigger intimate mode with Kushina

Valletto

Jul 16, 2023
Should just be a matter of pressing confirm button I believe. If it becomes X'd out, then it's disabled.
For some reason i didnt notice that lol. Do you know how to buy a ring, I cant find the ring purchase menu in Angelo's shop.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
I wish Kagura would just go ahead and do the DLC. Yes I know that they complained about how hard it was to code and said that they wasn't going to.
Honestly is still my favorite game released by Kagura but at this point I doubt that they will

descil

Oct 21, 2019
I wish Kagura would just go ahead and do the DLC. Yes I know that they complained about how hard it was to code and said that they wasn't going to.
Damn, glad I don't pay for their translations, imagine buying and playing this game just to be told there's a large chunk of content that you can't enjoy because the localization devs just can't be bothered.

Aug 21, 2018
I put ~60 hours in this game, it is really good and the gameplay is great and addicting. Music is PHENOMENAL and H is good ! (But NTR exists so beware !) However I stopped playing after I learned that Kagura Games didn't translate the DLC. Basically they didn't translate the whole game even if the main game is translated. According to the Developer in their Ci-en (Circle Meimite) The DLC adds a whole new Dungeon to explore and x1.6 more content (And H-Scenes). I think there's even new girls aswell.

I don't know what engine the game uses (Probably RPGMaker or some in-house engine). I wonder if dazedanon can give us more info if the DLC can be translated using ChatGPT and thanks.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I put ~60 hours in this game, it is really good and the gameplay is great and addicting. Music is PHENOMENAL and H is good ! (But NTR exists so beware !) However I stopped playing after I learned that Kagura Games didn't translate the DLC. Basically they didn't translate the whole game even if the main game is translated. According to the Developer in their Ci-en (Circle Meimite) The DLC adds a whole new Dungeon to explore and x1.6 more content (And H-Scenes). I think there's even new girls aswell.

I don't know what engine the game uses (Probably RPGMaker or some in-house engine). I wonder if dazedanon can give us more info if the DLC can be translated using ChatGPT and thanks.
Its not RPGMaker so I'd have to write a custom script for it if I could figure out how to decrypt it in the first place. I didn't even really like this game tho so I have no interest in doing the DLC honestly.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Ages ago, while looking at screenshots I thought this game will be garbage and left it at that, but now I found it again and my sixth sense told me that it will be a blast, just give it a chance, and yep, that was true, currently 20 hours in and I enjoy this game immensely! Not for everyone, true, but its really one of the best in the genre that's for sure! Damn dudes who make bad screenshots (or non at all) of gameplay (not this one, there are many screenshots here)! Nearly missed a gem!

Reactions: xRoguex

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
How do you get the fairy dust? everyone says "go to 30F" but i don't have any other dungeons to reach other than the ruins
Dont worry about it, just go for the final floor boss and when talking to her make sure to choose "get an item" (instead of having sex), you can do this howhever many times you want, but after each time you will have to search for her on that floor (not hard if you kill everything) and go through whole talking again and when you get your fill of things she can give - choose to have sex this time.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, is there any routes? If yes, what are prerequisites?
And another thing, if you intentionally miss the event (for example the one where you either team up or let red hair go alone) the game will continue as if you saw it anyway, making that choise, pretty much, flavor with 0 consequences? Or there is some difference? I mean, I chose to watch it and I dont really think it would matter, but maybe it will?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Guys, is there any routes? If yes, what are prerequisites?
And another thing, if you intentionally miss the event (for example the one where you either team up or let red hair go alone) the game will continue as if you saw it anyway, making that choise, pretty much, flavor with 0 consequences? Or there is some difference? I mean, I chose to watch it and I dont really think it would matter, but maybe it will?
No routes, just what if scenarios and actual scenarios that happen based on your choice. Though I think you can just choose to spend time with only one if you want, but it's very much a harem kind of game I'd say with a fairly streamlined story.

Reactions: Vizer007

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
No routes, just what if scenarios and actual scenarios that happen based on your choice. Though I think you can just choose to spend time with only one if you want, but it's very much a harem kind of game I'd say with a fairly streamlined story.
yeah, no actual routes. The main thing being whether you are fine with your girls getting raped. you can prevent Red Hair from getting raped, you can prevent purple hair from getting raped. You can watch what/if Dreams of other girls getting raped. game doesnt really lock you out of anything. Its mostly a Mitigation for people who vehemently against ntr or other guys touching their girls.

Reactions: Vizer007

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
wait this doesn't have the EX dlc? damn it
Unfortunately not. The EX DLC is essentially a whole new game basically especially with new items and the new heroines in addition to the voice lines for them. I forget if this release has the voices for the original heroines.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes