D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
totally not normal
Kagura Games probably just used some type of particular coding to translate the game

which makes me think why they haven't translated the EX version because how tough the translation seems

Dk955

Aug 12, 2022
now i understand why kagura doesn't what to traslate the EX

what the developer whould have throught to do that, and as D4RKM4GM4 says they probably modified something in the game code or added something to traslate it

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, that's gonna be a problem, right now we didn't find a solution, i gonna look more but for now look like there's no much we can do

If anyone knows, tell me, if I don't find a way soon, I'm probably gonna have to change commission so I don't delay the list

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
I talked with someone, he told me that there may have better luck on bringing the EX DLC content to the English version.

He said that edition everything but the exe would be easy and nothing needs to be repacked, but would require compare/contrasting and patience, as mostly would go though the text files.

However I'm not good enough with computers to do it, if someone is capable, tell me, we may still get the chance to translate this game

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

satren3845

Jun 3, 2018
Are you working with people who have actual game modding experience?
If not then I really doubt a translation project for stuff from this game would turn out well.
Afaik this game is a homebrew engine using the japanese library DxLib and not any sort of "system" like rpgmaker, renpy, kirkiri and the like. Whole other ball game.
Best case scenario you can just add / edit some data files from the DLC and it will work fine. More likely there will be some kind of problems that come up that will require some understanding of how the game's system works to fix.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes