• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Duel Savior Justice/Destiny [Team Baldrhead & Giga]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

chris2khero

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 29335

Overview:

There is a prophecy that every 1000 years, when the destruction draws near, the Messiah will come from a different world to the root world of Avatar and save them all.

Mia Touma, while returning home from school, finds an old but highly decorated book. When she shows it to her brother, Taiga, the book teleports them to another world - Avatar.

When they awaken, they find themselves in a world reminiscent of Medieval Europe. Before they understand what's happening, an energetic woman comes before them and tells them they have become Savior Candidates.

They must use the training they learn at the school to defeat the Lords of Ruin and Ruin itself to save Avatar and every other world along with their friends. However, Taiga finds he has become the Red Apostle, which complicates matters greatly. What is going on with the fight with Ruin? Will he actually be able to become the Messiah and save Avatar?​

Title: Duel Savior
Original Title: Duel Savior
Aliases: デュエル・セイヴァー, ds, dsj, dsd
VNDB:
VN Lenght: Long (30 - 50 Hours)
Release Date: 01/10/2004 (Japanese) - 01/10/2012 (English patch)
Developers: &
Publishers: & (Japanese) - (English patch)
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre: Male Protagonist, Brocon Heroine, Messiah Heroine, Magic School, Protagonist from a Different World, One True End, New Game Plus, More Than Seven Endings, Fighting Game, ADV, Defloration, Bondage, Boobjob, Tentacle Rape, Group Sex of One Male and Several Females, Non-blood-related Brother/Sister Incest

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location. After that, there should be an .iso file, mount this one with Daemon Tools or any other programs (like Alcohol 120%).
2- Click on the "Setup.exe" without AppLocale (or if doesn't work, then use AppLocale as administrator). Click on the first option marked to the left and don't worry about the strange font. Next is the location on which the game will be installed. You can leave "C:" or change it. Click once again the first option to the left, then "Yes" (this is a prompt in which tells you that the folder doesn't exist and then the installer will create that folder), and then wait for the completed installation. Press "Ok" at the end and close the setup with the right option.
3- Download and extract the patch provided and then follow the instructions within the archive, the "readme.txt" file.
4- Play with AppLocale!

Additional Information:
After launching the game and the new game mode, there should be a prompt in which the game ask you for the version you want to play. According to @vir_cotto Justice is the PC version (less censored), while "Destiny" it's the PS2 version (more censored).

Download: -
*For the links, many thanks to @Ryahn (Main game) & @vir_cotto (Patch and Quickfix)

Other links: - - - -
*Many thanks for the links to @vir_cotto

Patch/Fix for Windows 8/10:

*Many thanks for the link to @nanoviolence

View attachment 29341 View attachment 29342 View attachment 29343 View attachment 29344 View attachment 29345

Overview:

There is a prophecy that every 1000 years, when the destruction draws near, the Messiah will come from a different world to the root world of Avatar and save them all.

Mia Touma, while returning home from school, finds an old but highly decorated book. When she shows it to her brother, Taiga, the book teleports them to another world - Avatar.

When they awaken, they find themselves in a world reminiscent of Medieval Europe. Before they understand what's happening, an energetic woman comes before them and tells them they have become Savior Candidates.

They must use the training they learn at the school to defeat the Lords of Ruin and Ruin itself to save Avatar and every other world along with their friends. However, Taiga finds he has become the Red Apostle, which complicates matters greatly. What is going on with the fight with Ruin? Will he actually be able to become the Messiah and save Avatar?​

Title: Duel Savior
Original Title: Duel Savior
Aliases: デュエル・セイヴァー, ds, dsj, dsd
VNDB:
VN Lenght: Long (30 - 50 Hours)
Release Date: 01/10/2004 (Japanese) - 01/10/2012 (English patch)
Developers: &
Publishers: & (Japanese) - (English patch)
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre: Male Protagonist, Brocon Heroine, Messiah Heroine, Magic School, Protagonist from a Different World, One True End, New Game Plus, More Than Seven Endings, Fighting Game, ADV, Defloration, Bondage, Boobjob, Tentacle Rape, Group Sex of One Male and Several Females, Non-blood-related Brother/Sister Incest

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location. After that, there should be an .iso file, mount this one with Daemon Tools or any other programs (like Alcohol 120%).
2- Click on the "Setup.exe" without AppLocale (or if doesn't work, then use AppLocale as administrator). Click on the first option marked to the left and don't worry about the strange font. Next is the location on which the game will be installed. You can leave "C:" or change it. Click once again the first option to the left, then "Yes" (this is a prompt in which tells you that the folder doesn't exist and then the installer will create that folder), and then wait for the completed installation. Press "Ok" at the end and close the setup with the right option.
3- Download and extract the patch provided and then follow the instructions within the archive, the "readme.txt" file.
4- Play with AppLocale!

Additional Information:
After launching the game and the new game mode, there should be a prompt in which the game ask you for the version you want to play. According to @vir_cotto Justice is the PC version (less censored), while "Destiny" it's the PS2 version (more censored).

Download: -
*For the links, many thanks to @Ryahn (Main game) & @vir_cotto (Patch and Quickfix)

Other links: - - - -
*Many thanks for the links to @vir_cotto

Patch/Fix for Windows 8/10:

*Many thanks for the link to @nanoviolence

View attachment 29341 View attachment 29342 View attachment 29343 View attachment 29344 View attachment 29345

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can you fix the mega link please
Can't, sorry. It's not mine the link, but it's from Ryahn! So you've to ask to him for fixing the link, or wait patiently - since I'm pretty sure that everyone in here already sent him hundreds of PM. And I also told him already c:

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
This game might be more enjoyable with less slapstick probably. Anyway is it possible to change the resolution ? I haven't seen any option in config for resolution.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This game might be more enjoyable with less slapstick probably. Anyway is it possible to change the resolution ? I haven't seen any option in config for resolution.
There is an option, but if you've the newest OS, you can't select the window mode since the game says that you need a 16bit system for doing so - and you could do it. Like @vir_cotto said in his previous posts
Then choose screen resolution-advanced settings - monitor and 16bit mode.

Win 8/10

Right click the shortcut of app to open its Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, Reduce color mode box, select 16-bit color, then click OK button.
Works even with Win7. Or always from him, you can use
For win7 use the first option.

P.S.

And use ResizeEnable if you want to resize game's window.

U

User_32285

I would like to know if the skip battle feature works after you finished one route.

Is there anyone who has played far enough to start a second route that can tell me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
added a torrent with main game to OP will reupload to mirrors asap

Reactions: brynhildr

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone know how to play the fan disc for this xross scramble? It says direct draw error everytime I try to start the game.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
The download links from fileupload(full file and parts) are broken... Can anyone upload it to VOID?(in parts please) Everytime I download something from Uptobox, it will failed in 400MB. And for MEGA, I don't know the limit but it seems below 3GB for me.T.T .

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The download links from fileupload(full file and parts) are broken... Can anyone upload it to VOID?(in parts please) Everytime I download something from Uptobox, it will failed in 400MB. And for MEGA, I don't know the limit but it seems below 3GB for me.T.T .
Install MEGASync and everything will be fine.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
having issues with the text
some letters are smashed into another letter
or there are spaces were none should be
not unreadable but annoying
any fixes for it
using mod launcer on win 10

Kazu93

Aug 28, 2018
How do I use the patch for Win 10 because I copy and paste the files into the game directory and use the modded exe and I still get an error sayind DirectDraw and a bunch of japanses text any help would be appreciated.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Heres voice2.pac with no protag voice I made(using the seiha unpacking tools), as the seiha file has been deleted(and I couldn't find it anywhere else). -

Sadly it breaks the auto playback for the protag(skipping past it), but creating nearly 10 000 empty sound files(that's at least 1 minute long) with the correct naming is a bit too much for me. Bonus is it almost halves the voice2.pac file size.

Seiha unpack tools can be found here(incase someone else wants to make those emty sound files) - for Duel Savior you need to use zbspacOld

Last edited:

SortByClass

Mar 18, 2020
Heres voice2.pac with no protag voice I made(using the seiha unpacking tools), as the seiha file has been deleted(and I couldn't find it anywhere else). -

Sadly it breaks the auto playback for the protag(skipping past it), but creating nearly 10 000 empty sound files(that's at least 1 minute long) with the correct naming is a bit too much for me. Bonus is it almost halves the voice2.pac file size.

Seiha unpack tools can be found here(incase someone else wants to make those emty sound files) - for Duel Savior you need to use zbspacOld
Oh fucking thank christ man, was also looking for the files too
Real MVP shit uploading your remake

Reactions: Zach42799 and rorzy

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
If you liked the story and felt a bit off with the ending on the Harem route, play Crea route in Destiny. It has no H scenes but it is probably the best ending, I would call it a true ending.

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
I downloaded it but I can't figure out how to get it to run when I click on an application a screen pops up with three choices on the bottom kinda new to this whole thing so kinda need some help

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I downloaded it but I can't figure out how to get it to run when I click on an application a screen pops up with three choices on the bottom kinda new to this whole thing so kinda need some help
Is your computer set to Japanese locale? Or alternatively are you using something like locale emulator? And if you are on Windows 8 or 10, are you trying to use the DuelSaviorMod.exe?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes