Others Completed Duel Savior Justice/Destiny [Team Baldrhead & Giga]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
Really i just wanted to know if multiple endings means different endings depending on what you do or the same ending but each with a different girl, also i did play Baldr Sky for quite a bit but i never finished it because it was quite long and didnt seem to be leading to any interesting endings.
its based on whos route your doing and the order in which you do them. if you do them out of order, you get the bad endings first. As you play through the routes, the story expands and changes, same as Baldr sky. the walkthrough i posted has everything you'd need to know.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
its based on whos route your doing and the order in which you do them. if you do them out of order, you get the bad endings first. As you play through the routes, the story expands and changes, same as Baldr sky. the walkthrough i posted has everything you'd need to know.
I finished one of the routes(Kaede) and honestly i found it disappointingly short with almost zero after story so not worth it and while i would like to have seen the harem end finding out you have to do all the girls routes before you can get it made me realise it just isnt worth it but thanks for your help anyway

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
I finished one of the routes(Kaede) and honestly i found it disappointingly short with almost zero after story so not worth it and while i would like to have seen the harem end finding out you have to do all the girls routes before you can get it made me realise it just isnt worth it but thanks for your help anyway
your welcome. Maybe try these, they're some of my personal favorites.
https://f95zone.to/threads/full-metal-daemon-muramasa-final-nitro.92384/
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-evangile-moonstone.3728/
https://f95zone.to/threads/fate-stay-night-type-moon.629/

Reactions: Arabi1

Sheerboy

Dec 31, 2019
Hello, I used the patch for Win 10 because I copy and paste the files into the game directory and use the modded exe and I still get an error sayind DirectDraw can somebody help me?

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, I used the patch for Win 10 because I copy and paste the files into the game directory and use the modded exe and I still get an error sayind DirectDraw can somebody help me?
You need to enable DirectDraw.

Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn WIndows features on or off (left-hand side) > Legacy Components > DirectPlay

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
This it's the error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next time, Ctrl+C the error, jesus christ. Most of us (including me) do not know moon-glyphs, so seeing a moon-glyph error doesn't help. Having the moon-glyph in text-form at least allow us to translate and decypher it.

Anyway, Right-click > properties > Compatibility

Run this program in comaptibility mode for: Windows 7

[check] Reduce Color mode
> 8-bit (256) color.

-- While you should do the above (it's not strictly speaking necessary, but make shit work better).

Actual issue is that you don't have the correct directX. DirectDraw hasn't been a part of DirectX since DX9, so download DX8 or 9 and install that (yes you can have Dx9 and Dx1# at the same time).

If downloading an older DirectX doesn't work. Go through Jast's old . If that doesn't work, try something like , not ideal but should probably work,

Last edited:

Saros69

Jun 21, 2023
This it's the error

I've made a modded version of the Savior.exe for Xross Scramble (english patched version). It basically works the same way as the Duel Savior version, by using WINE's implementation of ddraw.

Grab it here:

Reactions: Zach42799

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
After the Berio H-scene the game always crashes for some reason. Anyone else has this issue?
Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the same problem
Edit: Nevermind just had to skip the first dialogue after the scene change fast enough
Edit 2: Other crashes like it happened, I learned the best way to fix it is to put the text speed at max, not just tick the "instant text" option because that doesn't fully work but maxing the text speed does

Last edited:

Saros69

Jun 21, 2023
Where were you able to download xross scramble? I really want to play xross but it seems so hard to find.
You replied to a really old post, but let me just say that if you google "Xross Scramble download free" you can find Xross Scramble fairly easily.

notagainoldman

Apr 10, 2023
You replied to a really old post, but let me just say that if you google "Xross Scramble download free" you can find Xross Scramble fairly easily.
Yes but those downloads are usually riddled with viruses or other malware. Hence I saw fit to ask here as f95 tends to have a good record for h-game downloads with no malware.

notagainoldman

Apr 10, 2023
I've made a modded version of the Savior.exe for Xross Scramble (english patched version). It basically works the same way as the Duel Savior version, by using WINE's implementation of ddraw.

Grab it here:
Google Drive
I have been having trouble using this patch that you share with the eng patch of the game. Everytime I boot a game up it says that there is a DirectDraw issue.

In what way are you suppose to use these patches? As in which files do you replace which have the same name and which do you keep from the og game, eng patch and this patch respectively.

Edit: I used dgVoodoo to fix the issue, though the baldr force re-action part doesn´t work. Is there any resource you can link to so that I can try to replicate what you did with the Savior.exe but for Baldr Force Re-action?

Edit 2: Damn dgVoodoo performance is ass, not a viable alternative after all.

Last edited:

Saros69

Jun 21, 2023
Backup your original XrossScramble.exe, and also your Savior folder

Unzip the files into your Xross Scramble directory, or copy them over.
Run the game using the new XrossScramble.exe

I miiiiiiiight be able to do it with BFR, let me give it a try. No guarantees though

notagainoldman

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks for the reply but I ended up having to use to make your savior.exe work. Not that it would have worked without what you provided but just adding that you need to have some form of DDraw available for the game to use. Before I found Ddraw compat I quite couldn´t get it to work hence why I asked if you had done something different but it seems you haven´t, maybe your computer already had an old version of DX with ddraw?

As for BFR, that woud be immensely useful if you did, though I also certainly would love to know how you were able to do it to see if I could replicate it myself for some of the other older team baldrhead games. I know you mentioned using wine but I thought wine was exclusive to non-windows platform?(aside from some very outdated versions).

Again thanks for your help! Btw, given your username, I assume this is your youtube channel?

If so amazing content, I learnt a lot viewing your stuff!

Saros69

Jun 21, 2023
Thanks for the reply but I ended up having to use to make your savior.exe work. Not that it would have worked without what you provided but just adding that you need to have some form of DDraw available for the game to use. Before I found Ddraw compat I quite couldn´t get it to work hence why I asked if you had done something different but it seems you haven´t, maybe your computer already had an old version of DX with ddraw?

As for BFR, that woud be immensely useful if you did, though I also certainly would love to know how you were able to do it to see if I could replicate it myself for some of the other older team baldrhead games. I know you mentioned using wine but I thought wine was exclusive to non-windows platform?(aside from some very outdated versions).

Again thanks for your help! Btw, given your username, I assume this is your youtube channel?

If so amazing content, I learnt a lot viewing your stuff!
Ah that could be it, I tried various ways before so maybe I already had that installed.

I tried changing the .exe file for BFR to use edraw.dll (a renamed wine DLL) instead of ddraw.dll and it doesn't work.

Basically include the wine libraries, and change the filename, then modify the exe (it's in plain HEX) to use the renamed wine library (since it is limited to one alphabet I just used "e")

Oh yea, that's my youtube. Not very active but since I'm replaying Xross Scramble for nostalgia, thought I'd throw in some combat vids.

Zackontil

Oct 13, 2019
no cheat or cheat engine table ? , at higher difficulty its almost impossible to beat (at least for me)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes