Others - Completed - Duel Savior Justice/Destiny [Team Baldrhead & Giga]

1. 4.00 star(s)

-Nothing-

Objectively
    Story
    You play as typical harem hero, who is not very lucky in building it in the home world, but touching one book, made him and his sister teleport into the Avatar, the "root" world, world of magic and potentially (should be!) beautiful girls.
    This game is a whole bait to get all the endings just to unlock the option to get harem ending, so, fasten your seat belts and be patient because there are at least 6-7 loops waiting for you, with countless unskippable fights! great
    Gameplay
    Most of the time you'll read dialogues and choose different areas in the map and dialogue options to make a decision with which girl you want to progress.
    Yet the best part of the game is fighting. Ground and air combos, resets, special moves, even if they are simple they'll definitely distract you from daily self-flagellation.
    But you need to level up a bit, to enjoy it fully.
    Graphics and sounds
    No complains.
    Problems and bugs
    Installing the game was pain in the ass. There are viruses, that can infect your computer with installation, so you should get rid of them individually.
    Subjectively
    Story
    Trying to get all endings was a mistake...
    If YOU want to get pleasure from this game, just pick one girl and get it over with, otherwise you'll get agony and hell by doing mostly all the same over and over.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    OVERALL
    Pretty much fresh and interesting experience I got, so why shouldn't you try to not ?
    If only there were less horny moments and more romance, I'd melt into little happy butterflies, but it is what it is...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

This game is fun and have a good story, or i would said 7 stories, 1 for every girl and one for the Harem Route, each one is important and interesting. So you would be here more that a couple of hours.

Now, you can't chose the route you want to go, so you have to go in order to unlock the next´s ones from two on two. So you have to do Ninja girl/Cleric girl >>>>Loli girl/Zombie girl>>>> Red Magician girl>>>>Sister>>>>I finally harem.

Now, this game could have been amazing, but it has a really pain in the ass problem, everytime you start a new route, you have to start from begining and there is not way to skip that, every new route gets longer to get there so it's up to you to continue or drop it

My advice, The Cleric and the Ninja are the best girls for me, so there is not need to keep going further. Zombie girl has the best story for me.