Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
@nam654 could you please add links to OP for main game
and this patch/fix for win8/10

Thx

Reactions: brynhildr
U

User_32285

I played first route (the priest girl) and the skip battle feature for the following routes didnt work.

I would like to know if this version has a working skip battle feature.
Sorry to quote myself, but can anyone answer this question? Does the "Skip Battle" option work in replay after finishing first route?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Mofumoe -
[Fuwanovel] Duel Savior Justice -English- Vesion
(Pretty fast torrent - 5.79GB - 2.7Mbps DL speed average)

The torrent requires a replacement Voice1.pac. to work.

Think it is the same one in the "Patches"
(Might be best to use the full patches above and follow the instructions)
Just gave an alternative link for individual files.

Also use Clea_Quickfix.exe from "Patches" to update game version from 1.0 to 1.13.

Pretty good walkthrough -

Thanks for the game

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just to be clear, I need to replace the Voice1.pac that comes with the torrent with the one from MEGA or Seiha link?
- I would recommend you download the torrent - Install the game then download "Patches" . Voice1.pac is in there.
Just copy and replace all files and folders when asked.

Run the game once from Duel Savior (English).exe (for Windows 7 systems or Patch/Fix for Windows 8/10: posted by ) - as Admin - so save system works!
Select "Justice" for the full game. Just play enough so you see the beginning of a VN type scene on a road / sidewalk.

Exit the game - Then use Clea_Quickfix.exe from "Patches" to update game version from 1.0 to 1.13.

Profit!!
Cheers

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Aren't games from this era supposed to have a config file for graphical settings? I need a resolution slider or at least a way to make windowed mode work.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Aren't games from this era supposed to have a config file for graphical settings? I need a resolution slider or at least a way to make windowed mode work.
Even today games have graphics settings, but not VN's. I didn't have trouble with any resolution (1360x762, 1920x1080...)
And you have in-game settings (and window mode) if you need it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Even today games have graphics settings, but not VN's. I didn't have trouble with any resolution (1360x762, 1920x1080...)
But for this one, you can't set the game in windows mode, can you? Because when I try to do so within the menu of the game, it tells me that the windows mode it's only available for 16 Bit mode - of the OS, probably :FeelsBadMan:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The windowed mode doesn't work, and you bring on a whole new set of problems if you try to alt tab a game running full screen on this low resolution. I think it is because the original game is meant for a playstation 2

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
But for this one, you can't set the game in windows mode, can you? Because when I try to do so within the menu of the game, it tells me that the windows mode it's only available for 16 Bit mode - of the OS, probably :FeelsBadMan:
Then choose screen resolution-advanced settings - monitor and 16bit mode.

Win 8/10

Right click the shortcut of app to open its Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, Reduce color mode box, select 16-bit color, then click OK button.

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
100 percent CG save, courtesy of alpha 5 from seiha translations
You have to run the exe as ADMIN for it to work.

Reactions: Twistty

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Then choose screen resolution-advanced settings - monitor and 16bit mode.

Win 8/10

Right click the shortcut of app to open its Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, Reduce color mode box, select 16-bit color, then click OK button.
I've Win7. It's the same thing?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes