• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got any console commands for status like hunger resistance etc??
You can type dir() in the console to see the list of all variables.
The variables in this game are name.stat, but cou can't just change them like in other games.
There are some scripts that are visible in the console every hour, but I didn't figure out how to run them. What I can tell you is that you probably have to use charUpdate to do any changes, just need to figure it out first.

Reactions: LanzCorporalAssWipe

Chili Dog

Feb 17, 2018
v0.3 is out for Patreon supporters. Adds a new female character and new clothing options - it' s fairly solid update.
If you are enjoying this game, I would say go and support the creator on Patreon - he's only asking $1 to get the early releases and unlike so many other creators, he's actually updating regularly.

Reactions: Nor_mist34

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Any way to make Karen's "Hope" or "Resistance" meters go down faster without making her starve twice? I've tried every combination of schedules I can think of, but it's always game over.

Starlord2018

Jul 5, 2018
whats the best meals to keep her hunger in check no matter what i do it still ends up with game over with karen

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018

Look what I've made!
Cool! Thank you :)

whats the best meals to keep her hunger in check no matter what i do it still ends up with game over with karen
The meal descriptions should give indications of which is the best meal. They should also be in order of substantialness from top to bottom as well, so English Breakfast, Sandwiches and Roasted Dinner are the best ones.

I'll look into adding some sort of visual indicator in a future version to make that more obvious!

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Hey guys, I'm running a poll about what genders people play as. I'd really appreciate it if you would pop in vote on my poll - it'd help me understand how I should prioritise my efforts going forward. Thank you!

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
Hey guys, I'm running a poll about what genders people play as. I'd really appreciate it if you would pop in vote on my poll - it'd help me understand how I should prioritise my efforts going forward. Thank you!

Done! I'm surprised of how many play as a woman.

Reactions: kivik

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Done! I'm surprised of how many play as a woman.
Thank you!

I'm surprised that anyone played as trans male! I typically play as female myself and I think a lot of people don't like to see dudes if possible. It does tell me that it was worth offering those choices to begin with :)

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes