VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
SPECIAL CAPTAINS INTERVAL:-YOUR REGULAR CAPTAINS LOGS SHALL RESUME AFTER THIS SPECIAL MESSAGE

Happy Halloween all! May ye have a spooktacular time, filled with booty and many updates! (Like the blessed Motkeyz update with Timestamps that you should be playing already!

If you fancy yourself in the spooky mood, here's a free audio story I wrote and made! (Not like your gonna see an update on this game till next year? So why not treat ya self to something brewed straight from the Captain!)

Enjoy!

(Or Enjoy the accursed eternal wait for gumdrops, BOTH equally terrifying in my opinion!)

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
im calling it now. at the end of the arc/chapter whatever he calls them, it will either end on a cliffhanger like acting lessons or you will get cock blocked by dad like in milfy city

Reactions: January2015

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
im calling it now. at the end of the arc/chapter whatever he calls them, it will either end on a cliffhanger like acting lessons or you will get cock blocked by dad like in milfy city
Of course it will and there's a guaranteed no intimate action between the significant other. Perhaps a shared mutual kiss to end the platonic phase but no further than first base.

Then it's another year of development for Act 2, Chapter 1 because Abby and Co. has pushed Neil to pursue the "Character Creation" of the protagonists despite the lack of a proper incest content of the game.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
But doesn't the mother and son kiss at the end of the last chapter ?
It wasn't a shared mutual kiss. It's the horny ass son whom hated the Mother for her attitude and indecent clothing at the beginning of the game then out of nowhere cares for her, lustfully. Terrible writing.

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
I actually like Dad's play through more. But the game kind of destroyed any change of getting back together with Wife with the plot of last episode, where even though you behave well and try to stay with wife, out of nowhere your character is cursing her out.
I like the son's play through its a little weird thought playing 2 characters who in the same plot, In the beginning I thought your action will change things, as in you can play with Dad and try to get everyone and then play as son and get everyone. But its not like that.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 13. Mama's Boy
Comic Fan-Art Release

With the expected mediocre update of Act 1, Chapter 10's pending release on the 25th of January, next year...next fucking year, visits on the has been dwindling. There are only two of us keeping the thread alive and we need more fan-artists to re-imagine Dual Family's these gorgeous characters wasted by the developer's incompetence. Kyle continues to deny us patrons, ex-patrons and pirates a proper incest, why not make not make our own? The game is due for abandonment, it's the question of how, how long with this tirade of pretense last? Join us and fill the Fan-Art thread with incestuous love instead!

61 images + 26 bonus images.
(Log-in to click on the link to the comics)

Part 13 is the last chapter to end the semi-shota series and the start of the new sequence where the Mother and Daughter are both involved. Chapter 14 will feature the return of the Son from college and reunite the incestuous Mother and Son once again! The Mother however, has a secret affair unknown to his Son. How will she tell her Son? Does he know? Stay tuned!

This is a preview image of the objective of Sequence 4 of the comics.
momdau_tease.png

Image preview of Chapter 13 (61 images)
comic13_0.png

Image preview of Chapter 9 (40 images)
comic9_38.png

The Story so far (Links to all available chapters)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simplified summary of the Mother's story so far:

Simplified summary of the Daughter's story so far:

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I assume (because of her drinking problem and the fact, you´re going to a ball,where of course alcoholic drinks are offered), that the son and her are going to get wasted that evening. Somewhere during the night, they´ll be too drunk. They´re going to wake up naked at the same bed the next morning. None of the two will know what happend and that will be the end of the chapter (and we´ll never know, if something happened between them that night until later on arc 2 or 3, when parts of the night are remembered).

It wasn't a shared mutual kiss. It's the horny ass son whom hated the Mother for her attitude and indecent clothing at the beginning of the game then out of nowhere cares for her, lustfully. Terrible writing.
Following his logic, she´ll either reject the kiss on the next chapter after some seconds at the beginning or she is going to get some doubts, disbeliefs and self-accusations to let this happen. So, I think that´ll be the only kiss until some near future in story arc 2

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It says 0.99.4 patch, so I wouldn't hold my breath for anything remotely satisfying.

May 7, 2017
I believe -this happened a while ago- Kyle/Gumdrops said on his Discord that he would release a patch to address some lighting issues on previous renders in the game, so that's probably it (0.99.4 patch = patch for image lighting).

Reactions: muttdoggy

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Wow, hold your horses everyone. It's just a patch for the current version of the game. Bunch of fixes, and slight changes. It's not worth a download. Just wait until the upcoming version is released, and get this + a new update.... whenever that is.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Does this thread even know the official names of the characters from the update 0.99?

Hate the fact that of all possible names he could name the Son/Brother, he had to name it after himself.

boneguy69

Sep 5, 2017
It's been SEVEN MONTHS since the last update. It's really baffling why people are still supporting Gumdrop so much. I pulled support from another creator on Patreon 5 months ago and they haven't posted any content since. Saved a lot of money instead of it going to basically nothing being produced. It's pretty obvious Gumdrop is just milking his Patrons as long as he can.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It's been SEVEN MONTHS since the last update. It's really baffling why people are still supporting Gumdrop so much. I pulled support from another creator on Patreon 5 months ago and they haven't posted any content since. Saved a lot of money instead of it going to basically nothing being produced. It's pretty obvious Gumdrop is just milking his Patrons as long as he can.
I agree, it's baffling. I don't understand why people wont support other games who are in the early stages who desperately need money (especially in the early development) to go on rather than a game that's been stagnant for so long. With the money he makes he should have at TEAM/ multiple render machines... It really blows my mind. It's a shame because I think it's a good game, just not worth giving money every month without an update every month! I dont get it.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes