VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I don't think he will have the balls to delay it again.
But I do think the update will be disappointing. No way will ever be worthy of almost a year's worth of development time.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
… Just to be disappointed when he delays it again
You never know with this dev... perhaps he/she uses melon in order to render anything... we never know will it even be next year... i wouldnt be suprised to see this project abandoned... i even dont blame him/her cuz i would probably do the same shit... and for those who support him i dont feel sorry for them... im a pirat an ill get what i want eventualy, arrrgghh :D

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I don't think he will have the balls to delay it again.
But I do think the update will be disappointing. No way will ever be worthy of almost a year's worth of development time.
Yeah right. This lazy motherfucker isn't gonna stop this shit until he loses half his monthly 'salary' for being lazy and then he'll never get it back

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Of course it will be disappointing since people expect something that's actually worth 10 month and not like 2 weeks. If he hasn't finished like half of act 2 with this update it will NEVER satisfy anyone.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
It's been a year and He couldn't deliver the game as promised. I think people should withdraw from pledging. The game is only fun when you play continuously or 2-3 month delay is okay but if you play it after a year, it's not interesting anymore. That's what happened to DMD, I don't play it anymore cuz i find more interesting new daughter games

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It will be hilarious if he spent half his time on Platonic relationships.
If I remeber correctly he will spend ALL his time on platonic stuff unless there is some crazy shit in between like the aunt stuff. I don't think the main story will really move on to something other than platonic in act 1.

Reactions: Moosexl

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018
It's been a year and He couldn't deliver the game as promised. I think people should withdraw from pledging. The game is only fun when you play continuously or 2-3 month delay is okay but if you play it after a year, it's not interesting anymore. That's what happened to DMD, I don't play it anymore cuz i find more interesting new daughter games
What's the tittle for the games??

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
holy shit. its a very great game but when i see it right then the offi release is 25 january.....
(he answer in his community on his patreon page)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes