VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Again, it's not a offical release, he worded it so that he intends to release it before the 25th.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
"Part 10 coming in January" ...
Wait did i miss something ? Where's part 9 ? Last update (in march) was part 8, so where is part 9 ?

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
"Part 10 coming in January" ...
Wait did i miss something ? Where's part 9 ? Last update (in march) was part 8, so where is part 9 ?
Updated: 30/3/2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98 CE------this 9 not 8
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
I come here and check every once in a month and i find some intresting games as well but this is my all time fav so "why you do dis??"

Reactions: Axer Hell

kösnül

Jul 14, 2017
I defended him before and I still love the slow pace and the daughter is the hottest cg thing I've ever seen but... Ten months for a single update is certainly too much. This means a $20 backer will have paid $200 when the update comes. A aaa video game is $60 for Allah's sake! And it's not even the whole game, it's a single update. This amount of milking is both unethical for the developer and illogical for even the most devoted patron at the same time.

My dream ren'py vn is one with similar pace (in terms of game's speed, not the updates of course) and the same model for the daughter. The game shouldn't be divided between two paths, it must be focused on the f/d path and the story must take place in a devout muslim family and the women will be in hijabs. Now wouldn't that be something fresh and exciting?

Reactions: yandex

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
CAPTAIN'S LOG, DAY 237

Our wait continues in a permanent unending limbo for the promised update. As the gumdrops discord descended into chaos, even the most ardent supporters questioned the lengthy delay that even the P and P Lily of the Valley devs would have put the brakes on and said, 'that's a bridge too far.' Gumdrops unleashed a great ban hammer, blocking all dissent that did not bend, for he believed just because he gave his explanation, thus explanation automatically exonerated any further retort/questioning, but alas, I am but a noble space Captain, not here to judge the petty politics among fellow Space Pirates.

IN OTHER NEWS on the great F95zone, your captain here awaits eagerly, hand on mighty cock, for the great ICSTOR and Summertime saga updates, that draw ever closer. Sadly, the coding of the Summertime Saga takes longer than expected, (can't wait to knock up that Aunt aye?). I have made sure to banish my wife and lil' Suzy before the release date, for they are clearly not needed. Shadman continues to draw fine artwork, yet he refuses to draw Bowsette, perhaps to fly against the current, but we have all agreed amongst the crew, gay or not, we'd still smash. (This decision was taken at 64 to 23 votes).

The NLT MEDIA update of Lust epidemic proved mighty fine, for I do love a chilling mystery while trying to pork all the women. The crew have calculated if we to harvest on the planet, it would bring a mighty space haul worth over 9000 credits at least, but even with 9000 credits worth of donations, we find it ever harder to find a trustworthy dev, so few and far between they are.

The survivors from the Gum drops have stopped pouring, those that were left out were obliterated by the Void, and only the most ardent of it's supporters fully remain, having performed much mental gymnastics to justify the wait. Poor poor fools. Only now has Gumdrops 'considered' hiring someone to help...(wait what, seriously? Now? NOW? Only now its...fuck it never mind), SUCH EXCITING TIMES WE LIVE IN LADDYS AND LADDETTES.

STRAIGHT FROM THE CAPTAINS CHAIR! Perhaps my ardent mangy lot, some are wondering where my iconic Arnold eye popping image has gone? Perhaps some have wondered in my absence whether I had abandoned you on this perilous thread? Fear not, for this noble space Captain brings great news. He has now been employed a Script-Writer the great Taffy Tales by UberPie! Where I will no doubt churn out material like a Terminator on Meth. If you enjoying reading ye Captain's tales, I too have a patreon now, where I will be trying to write my own original material/videos. (Horror, fantasy, sci-fi etc as well), feel free to pop over to the Tavern, should ye find you balls be blue from the great wait, or you be in need of a good read.

Taffy Tales patreon -
Lostraven patreon -

But enough Shilling! For I already sense the mods fingers getting itchy over the delete button! That is not why ye come to listen to my tales and news as old as time. Some decent Japanese translations have released, and for some reason Echii Sensei is popular BECAUSE....well, um, *shrugs*.

What adventures lay beyond the reach? Will ICSTOR and SummertimeSaga's updates be enough to sate the Captain's desires? Will lil' Suzy ever become the Shadman drawing she dreams she will become? Will Gumdrops finally deliver at last on the darkest of promises, and release the Dual Family Update? Will it even be worth it after all this wait? Tune in next time on Toonami for The Captain's Log! Signing off! captain of space ship.jpg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
developer official page shows progress in the development of part 10. maybe remove the "onhold" tag?
The dev has been developing for over half a year without ever releasing a single update during that entire time, even though he has plenty of content he could release but for whatever reason has not. But I think until he does, the "on hold" tag is warranted.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
this guy will release this before December just to awaken the feeling of "it did not take as long as I expected" in people

Reactions: dE_VoYd

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
I have said many times I really like this game and I think Author has great ability. But how can it take this long between updates? I think his first few updates were quick. I mean the update that came last year I remember took like 4 month or something, And I thought he said that was delayed and had issues, His Patreon says 3K a month means Full time investment, I am sure with 10K he gets every month he has no issues buying assets or even having a monster rig that does renders very fast. I believe Patreon is like donating so I don't think its as a buying of a product. I used to support him but after about 30 Dollar I stopped because, full priced games are 60. But how does he even explain this? Is this the mother of all update? Did people want a huge update instead of more monthly or even bi monthly update?
I dont mind him making money, if people are giving him this much money, then its the people who are being stupid here but when I realized last time I played this game was back in March I felt like ranting a little.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have said many times I really like this game and I think Author has great ability. But how can it take this long between updates? I think his first few updates were quick. I mean the update that came last year I remember took like 4 month or something, And I thought he said that was delayed and had issues, His Patreon says 3K a month means Full time investment, I am sure with 10K he gets every month he has no issues buying assets or even having a monster rig that does renders very fast. I believe Patreon is like donating so I don't think its as a buying of a product. I used to support him but after about 30 Dollar I stopped because, full priced games are 60. But how does he even explain this? Is this the mother of all update? Did people want a huge update instead of more monthly or even bi monthly update?
I dont mind him making money, if people are giving him this much money, then its the people who are being stupid here but when I realized last time I played this game was back in March I felt like ranting a little.
Yeah, I personally really like the game, if you take away the different fetishes, this story hits home pretty hard in the sense that many people come from broken homes, I'm one of them, so it's definitely a story one can relate to.
But Gumdrop has been creating new content for over half a year now, never releasing a damn thing that entire time, how do you NOT update your product but keep taking peoples money? I mean, the dev clearly has plenty of content he could put out now, maybe a couple of hours worth at this point, who knows, but why not release it?
Taking all that money from all those supporters but not giving anything in return, all the while creating new content but never releasing it, I think that's arrogant and greedy as hell.

Now, I can understand if the dev decided that he wants to release all the future content all at once, completing the project, but why would he, when he could release one monthly chapter and keep doing so probably the next year, and all the while taking all that money, milking every penny he can.

I love the game, but how the dev has handled stuff, to me is cringy and questionable as hell, haha.

Jun 8, 2017
This guys worse than the teachers pet creator atleast he finally dissapeared,Why do people still pay him anything? ,I wish he only made like 10 dollars and his game tanked,but I'll get it for free if it ever does update,not paying you a dime Kyle ;)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes