VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
last update was ..

Reactions: oh

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
A patch after seven months for fixing some lighting issues! Let's play Devil's Advocate (great movie BTW) for some unknown dev:

- OMG that assholes on F95 gave my game an "onhold" tag, how dare you scare my ... (fear can cause drop in milk production quantity)

- Quick quick, think!

60GFOWn.gif

- How about releasing a so called "update", then they have to get rid of that tag. I'm a genius!

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
the dev maybe cant think of any more story to add. maybe he hit a dead end. or maybe he is dead but I think if no new update within a year then is easy to say the game is dead. so I will wait for 4-5 more months before I give up on this for good.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Honestly I wouldn't even remove the onhold tag for such a minor patch. I mean it changes something, but really doesn't add anything to the game that's worth it of not being on hold anymore.

Fangbang

Sep 1, 2018
The latest version that the poster upated ends in me(son path)and the mother dancing and then I go for the kiss 'cause fuck it. Is that really the latest version or did the OP not update it?
I really liked the game. Although it was story heavy and I came here for the faps, I can kinda relate(not to the incest part).

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The latest version that the poster upated ends in me(son path)and the mother dancing and then I go for the kiss 'cause fuck it. Is that really the latest version or did the OP not update it?
I really liked the game. Although it was story heavy and I came here for the faps, I can kinda relate(not to the incest part).
That's the last part, no updates after that happened besides this almost disgraceful patch for whatever reason.

Reactions: yep10

oh

Aug 21, 2017
Does this thread even know the official names of the characters from the update 0.99?

Hate the fact that of all possible names he could name the Son/Brother, he had to name it after himself.
think you

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
so apparently i heard that this developer is better then NLT XD :WutFace:

[/URL]

Reactions: Paranoid_android

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It boggles my mind how this creator that has not had a proper release in almost 8 months has $8,420 in monthly support. Yet at the same time there are several newer games out there that are fairly nicely made with only a trickle of patreon support in comparison.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Huh, "only" 8,4k now. Maybe it was the end of the month decline, but seems like he lost almost 1,5k since the last time I checked like a week ago. I don't have much hope, but maybe people start to pull out.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Well it is in decline for sure, the usual month decline for him tend to put him in around 9500k and then move over the 10k mark over the month. So people are hopefully starting to wise up.

Reactions: yep10

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well it is in decline for sure, the usual month decline for him tend to put him in around 9500k and then move over the 10k mark over the month. So people are hopefully starting to wise up.
Dude, your belief in humanity is way too strong...

Oct 10, 2017
the dev maybe cant think of any more story to add. maybe he hit a dead end. or maybe he is dead but I think if no new update within a year then is easy to say the game is dead. so I will wait for 4-5 more months before I give up on this for good.
he can start by adding a couple sex scenes...

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
so apparently i heard that this developer is better then NLT XD :WutFace:

I just noticed. He has started taking pledges on his own website.
Patreons can link (or shift, not really sure on this) their pledges as an option.

Also it was around 10k until 2 months ago. so that 8.4k patreon number is the minimum. He makes more per month.

Reactions: January2015

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
There were a lot of people in the release date update that seemed to very displeased with Gumdrop, and claimed that they were going to cancel their subscription at the end of the month. It seems that a good chunk followed through on that. I don't think that big drop is due to his website subscription either. That's been up for a few months now, and his Patreon page has never dropped that low. I know I can speak for myself, and say that I was one of the ones that dropped their pledge this month. That ludicrous date was the drop that broke the camels back, so no leaks from me for a while. (Sorry guys).

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
There were a lot of people in the release date update that seemed to very displeased with Gumdrop, and claimed that they were going to cancel their subscription at the end of the month. It seems that a good chunk followed through on that. I don't think that big drop is due to his website subscription either. That's been up for a few months now, and his Patreon page has never dropped that low. I know I can speak for myself, and say that I was one of the ones that dropped their pledge this month. That ludicrous date was the drop that broke the camels back, so no leaks from me for a while. (Sorry guys).
Its actually funny cause on discord he said if he didn't release by end of December we could hang him. Get the noose boys

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes