• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Salamence

Jun 5, 2018
I'm currently playing the 0.98 version. Is it possible to get the romantic and sexual status with mom? Also how much content is left? Like it's done about 40% or 50%.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I'm currently playing the 0.98 version. Is it possible to get the romantic and sexual status with mom? Also how much content is left? Like it's done about 40% or 50%.

NExt update will finish last 12th chapter of 1st part of the game. There are 2 more parts planned ... supposedly...

Reactions: Bababoooey

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
Updated walkthrough guys?
So it would be beneficial for you to learn how to search this thread effectively. If you look at the image below you'll see an arrow pointing to the search box. You'll want to click that.
part 1.png
Once you've done that you'll get the a larger search menu. If you look at the picture below you'll see the arrow pointing to a box that says "Search this thread only". You'll want to click that.
part 2.png
Once you do that, you can go enter whatever keywords you like into the search bar and get results that are relevant only to this thread. So you could find the latest walkthrough in this thread. Hope this helps.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Just incredible, this guy has released just one update this whole year we are now seven months into the year and by his Patreon he has made over Seventy thousands dollars. just think about how insane that is? just blows my mind.
Some people just do not care how they spend their money...

Reactions: Moosexl

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017

Heya!
The Part X progress tracker and (very soon) the new pledge system can be found on my site -- have 'er bookmarked if you haven't already!

This week, it shouldn't be in maintenance mode for very long now that I've solidified the pages/content needed for Phase II. If you encounter the maintenance page, give it another try a few hours later.

I'll be continuing the pinups as usual this week, some treats to chew on until the main, anticipated course that is Part X arrives. This set of polling gives each gal her own spotlight, you choosing the time of day that suits her bareness best. With the Matriarch making her appearance first, the next must be none other than The Youth -- don't forget to vote this week!

Part X Progress!

As planned in the previous dev update, F_Sun has been updated to nearly complete! It should be wrapped up sometime this weekend, the only remaining slow segment becoming S_Sun. That final slow segment is about halfway complete and should be leaps and bounds closer to completion by the next dev update. Once the S_Sun segment is updated to near completion, we'll be a breath away from the fast segments, something I'm certain you and I are both looking forward to!

I'm quite excited to share with you what's to come in the Act I finale -- It's been a long few months and I'm really happy that Part X will be paced comfortably, sensibly because of it. With those extra weeks spent in the render mines, this part can now become the thrilling climax it's meant to be. Whether it's healing a broken heart, guiding a troubled youth, making a new friend or fighting for a young woman's virtue, all can be fleshed out with proper time.

I thank you for allowing me both that time and your patience. As always, don't hesitate to launch a message my way on discord, Patreon or through email; whether it's a specific question about the story or you just want to kick back and forth, I'm down. I'll try to get back to you when I peek out of the mines every couple days, so ask away!

Part X Content!

Something you may have noticed over the course of Act I was the lack of communication between the two player characters, the men of the household. It became a tale of a neglectful husband who vowed to spend more time with his loved ones, only to favor the one he believed needed it most. Perhaps he took the young man for granted, mistaking his reluctancy, his teenage angst for a desire to be left alone, as many youths do. Perhaps at that age, there's a difference between what you want and what you need, an older party often required to make an informed decision between the two.

Although it integrated with the story fairly well, the primary cause of this distance wasn't story related whatsoever! I've made an effort from the beginning to shroud the player character's face from view, transforming both characters into an emotional and moral extension of the player instead of a determined, defined character. I'm sure you can imagine how this makes certain scenes more difficult than others, such as kissing profiles with women and speaking directly to the other player character, as you're almost always facing characters directly when speaking.

One long-winded tangent later, I'd like to share with you what's about to change, in Part X! I've found a way to have the two player characters communicate with each other, still without defining their facial features and certainly without the need of dinner plates smashed against noses. The interaction between these two characters is essential for the Act I finale, tension between the house's members being at an all time high. If you're still indifferent to working out your differences with your other half, you'll have no problem skipping over the optional formalities and interactions with each other. Otherwise, be the bigger man -- prove that you've still got a heart for your flesh and blood, no matter who you love!

Speaking of who you love, I'm sure you're more concerned with the gals -- after all, that's why you're here! I've been delighted to read which pairings you find most interesting, often pairings with lighter amounts of content being among the most favorited simply due to the dynamic between the two. Luckily, you'll be able to thoroughly explore each and every pairing in both campaigns during Part X, the summer night forgetting no one.

With the many women you've met along the way now demanding your attention, I'm very curious who you'll fancy and exactly why. I've seen some that have only one girl on their mind, the one who borrows their time the most. They would quite literally destroy any one person that stands in the way of that bond, casting any potential partners interested off a cliffside. Others may try to diversify a bit, focusing their love on one person but still offering their affection to those willing and those damaged, certainly needing it.

As I've said in the past, you'll have many opportunities to share love with the story's many women, nothing stopping you if multiple women appeal to you romantically. Karen's existence alone seems to be very divisive, as she carries a load of emotional baggage that many may not want to bear. When prompted a choice, an opportunity to spend time with her over The Youth, a conflict of interest arises and becomes a difficult decision for some. Though you may want to appease, possibly romanticize both immediately, you may have to prioritize one over the other in the short-term while reserving future opportunities to chase a young, neglected heart.

Part X allows you to share your time with almost all women during the dance finale, however certain necks of the part prompt that kind of decision. Who would you rather wake up next to in morning? Who needs you, now more than ever? Is it fair to abandon someone emotionally compromised, simply to satisfy your overprotective nature? Who is really worth saving among your blood, is one too dirty, unclean, irredeemable? For the F campaign, these questions demand answers -- I'm sure the choice will be made on a whim for some of you!

The S campaign approaches things in a different way, choices between women not being one or the other until some parts of the dance. Don't be mistaken however, you'll have more than enough opportunity to spend time with the ladies; the prominent gate was already decided last part, the date you found for the dance. There's plenty of time to spend with the household's immediate members leading up to the big spectacle, so take advantage of it! I think you'll find the ones in your home love you the most, so try to share that treatment if you can. :]

Website Phase II - Users & Pledging!

My web lad and I made a ton of progress on the website this past week. The particular feature I mentioned last time, paying only the difference between two pledges when upgrading, was found and implemented! This was a must-have since the three month pledge option will certainly be of interest to some, especially those who plan on supporting the story for an extended period of time. As a reminder, pledging three months at a time will shave off some bucks for each of the pledge tiers, similar to most subscription models -- higher tiers like the CE Club will have larger discounts as you'd expect!

Timeframe wise, I'm expecting this weekend or early next week for the complete launch of Phase II's pledging system. Right now, I'm waiting to have the payment processor's underwriter approve the standard bells and whistles: privacy/return policy, terms, checkout card types visible, etcetera. I'm very much looking forward to the maiden voyage, so I'll let you know immediately when the sails are finally hoisted; if you'd like to transfer your pledge to my site, that process will shortly follow!

Besides the pinups this week, I've scribbled a few things I want to share about Patreon's pressure from payment processors and their site's future for adult content. If I can smooth it into something worth reading, I'll shoot it out over the next week!

• CE Club Nude Pinup Pack II [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack III [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack IV [Complete!]
  • Website Phase I Launch - Progress Tracker [Complete!]
  • Three more Part X previews [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack V [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack VI [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack VII [Complete!]
  • (Coming this week!) CE Club Nude Pinup Pack VIII
  • (Coming this weekend!) Web Phase II Launch (Users & pledges)
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies for all patrons
  • Part X!
That's about all for now! As always, you can grab me for a conversation or two via Patreon, email or discord when I find some time out of the mines. Thanks for joining me again and I'll keep the seat warm for you until next week!

Best, my good lads. See you soon!

Gumdrop Games

May 28, 2018

Heya!
The Part X progress tracker and (very soon) the new pledge system can be found on my site -- have 'er bookmarked if you haven't already!

This week, it shouldn't be in maintenance mode for very long now that I've solidified the pages/content needed for Phase II. If you encounter the maintenance page, give it another try a few hours later.

I'll be continuing the pinups as usual this week, some treats to chew on until the main, anticipated course that is Part X arrives. This set of polling gives each gal her own spotlight, you choosing the time of day that suits her bareness best. With the Matriarch making her appearance first, the next must be none other than The Youth -- don't forget to vote this week!

Part X Progress!

As planned in the previous dev update, F_Sun has been updated to nearly complete! It should be wrapped up sometime this weekend, the only remaining slow segment becoming S_Sun. That final slow segment is about halfway complete and should be leaps and bounds closer to completion by the next dev update. Once the S_Sun segment is updated to near completion, we'll be a breath away from the fast segments, something I'm certain you and I are both looking forward to!

I'm quite excited to share with you what's to come in the Act I finale -- It's been a long few months and I'm really happy that Part X will be paced comfortably, sensibly because of it. With those extra weeks spent in the render mines, this part can now become the thrilling climax it's meant to be. Whether it's healing a broken heart, guiding a troubled youth, making a new friend or fighting for a young woman's virtue, all can be fleshed out with proper time.

I thank you for allowing me both that time and your patience. As always, don't hesitate to launch a message my way on discord, Patreon or through email; whether it's a specific question about the story or you just want to kick back and forth, I'm down. I'll try to get back to you when I peek out of the mines every couple days, so ask away!

Part X Content!

Something you may have noticed over the course of Act I was the lack of communication between the two player characters, the men of the household. It became a tale of a neglectful husband who vowed to spend more time with his loved ones, only to favor the one he believed needed it most. Perhaps he took the young man for granted, mistaking his reluctancy, his teenage angst for a desire to be left alone, as many youths do. Perhaps at that age, there's a difference between what you want and what you need, an older party often required to make an informed decision between the two.

Although it integrated with the story fairly well, the primary cause of this distance wasn't story related whatsoever! I've made an effort from the beginning to shroud the player character's face from view, transforming both characters into an emotional and moral extension of the player instead of a determined, defined character. I'm sure you can imagine how this makes certain scenes more difficult than others, such as kissing profiles with women and speaking directly to the other player character, as you're almost always facing characters directly when speaking.

One long-winded tangent later, I'd like to share with you what's about to change, in Part X! I've found a way to have the two player characters communicate with each other, still without defining their facial features and certainly without the need of dinner plates smashed against noses. The interaction between these two characters is essential for the Act I finale, tension between the house's members being at an all time high. If you're still indifferent to working out your differences with your other half, you'll have no problem skipping over the optional formalities and interactions with each other. Otherwise, be the bigger man -- prove that you've still got a heart for your flesh and blood, no matter who you love!

Speaking of who you love, I'm sure you're more concerned with the gals -- after all, that's why you're here! I've been delighted to read which pairings you find most interesting, often pairings with lighter amounts of content being among the most favorited simply due to the dynamic between the two. Luckily, you'll be able to thoroughly explore each and every pairing in both campaigns during Part X, the summer night forgetting no one.

With the many women you've met along the way now demanding your attention, I'm very curious who you'll fancy and exactly why. I've seen some that have only one girl on their mind, the one who borrows their time the most. They would quite literally destroy any one person that stands in the way of that bond, casting any potential partners interested off a cliffside. Others may try to diversify a bit, focusing their love on one person but still offering their affection to those willing and those damaged, certainly needing it.

As I've said in the past, you'll have many opportunities to share love with the story's many women, nothing stopping you if multiple women appeal to you romantically. Karen's existence alone seems to be very divisive, as she carries a load of emotional baggage that many may not want to bear. When prompted a choice, an opportunity to spend time with her over The Youth, a conflict of interest arises and becomes a difficult decision for some. Though you may want to appease, possibly romanticize both immediately, you may have to prioritize one over the other in the short-term while reserving future opportunities to chase a young, neglected heart.

Part X allows you to share your time with almost all women during the dance finale, however certain necks of the part prompt that kind of decision. Who would you rather wake up next to in morning? Who needs you, now more than ever? Is it fair to abandon someone emotionally compromised, simply to satisfy your overprotective nature? Who is really worth saving among your blood, is one too dirty, unclean, irredeemable? For the F campaign, these questions demand answers -- I'm sure the choice will be made on a whim for some of you!

The S campaign approaches things in a different way, choices between women not being one or the other until some parts of the dance. Don't be mistaken however, you'll have more than enough opportunity to spend time with the ladies; the prominent gate was already decided last part, the date you found for the dance. There's plenty of time to spend with the household's immediate members leading up to the big spectacle, so take advantage of it! I think you'll find the ones in your home love you the most, so try to share that treatment if you can. :]

Website Phase II - Users & Pledging!

My web lad and I made a ton of progress on the website this past week. The particular feature I mentioned last time, paying only the difference between two pledges when upgrading, was found and implemented! This was a must-have since the three month pledge option will certainly be of interest to some, especially those who plan on supporting the story for an extended period of time. As a reminder, pledging three months at a time will shave off some bucks for each of the pledge tiers, similar to most subscription models -- higher tiers like the CE Club will have larger discounts as you'd expect!

Timeframe wise, I'm expecting this weekend or early next week for the complete launch of Phase II's pledging system. Right now, I'm waiting to have the payment processor's underwriter approve the standard bells and whistles: privacy/return policy, terms, checkout card types visible, etcetera. I'm very much looking forward to the maiden voyage, so I'll let you know immediately when the sails are finally hoisted; if you'd like to transfer your pledge to my site, that process will shortly follow!

Besides the pinups this week, I've scribbled a few things I want to share about Patreon's pressure from payment processors and their site's future for adult content. If I can smooth it into something worth reading, I'll shoot it out over the next week!

• CE Club Nude Pinup Pack II [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack III [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack IV [Complete!]
  • Website Phase I Launch - Progress Tracker [Complete!]
  • Three more Part X previews [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack V [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack VI [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack VII [Complete!]
  • (Coming this week!) CE Club Nude Pinup Pack VIII
  • (Coming this weekend!) Web Phase II Launch (Users & pledges)
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies for all patrons
  • Part X!
That's about all for now! As always, you can grab me for a conversation or two via Patreon, email or discord when I find some time out of the mines. Thanks for joining me again and I'll keep the seat warm for you until next week!

Best, my good lads. See you soon!

Gumdrop Games
Thank you so much for keeping us informed. I can't wait to be reunited with Karen! :heartcoveredeyes:

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
Just incredible, this guy has released just one update this whole year we are now seven months into the year and by his Patreon he has made over Seventy thousands dollars. just think about how insane that is? just blows my mind.
Previously, there was little content in the release. About 300. He somewhere wrote, that now there will about 1,000.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes