VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
is this game still F/D M/S? i was following this game when it first came out and thought i read that the dev would eventually do F/D/W and also the son would be able to do B/S/M

mariusz300

Jul 7, 2018
Hi! I have a question. I downloaded the 0.99CE version, and there are still no sex scenes with my mother. The game ended with their kiss, and I saw on the Internet screenshots of a naked mother. Even in this topic I saw sex screens with my mother. Please help.

I do not know if I can throw these screenshots into the picture if there is nudity? I can not put a picture in a spoiler, I am a new user. I can not throw links according to the regulations yet.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Hi! I have a question. I downloaded the 0.99CE version, and there are still no sex scenes with my mother. The game ended with their kiss, and I saw on the Internet screenshots of a naked mother. Even in this topic I saw sex screens with my mother. Please help.

I do not know if I can throw these screenshots into the picture if there is nudity? I can not put a picture in a spoiler, I am a new user. I can not throw links according to the regulations yet.
that was fan art. Your ending is correct until further updates of the dev

mariusz300

Jul 7, 2018
For sure? Because I found the site that provided the game for download. There were frames like Mother lying with no panties on her son's bed, and as she stands naked and in the background is his desk. Is this also a fan of art? because in the sequence of his vision with this skeleton on the plane, there was no such thing.

May 7, 2017
@mariusz300, some of those are dreams and others are rewards for collecting and completing puzzles. Oh yeah, the second picture is actually the only proper event (no dream or puzzle reward).

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Damn i just remembered about this game and that i played 0.8 back in november; and now 8 months later not even 2 updates?

Reactions: January2015

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Fan-Art comic Release.
Part 11. Mama's Reward.

Half a year and still no second update. Kyle's pumping pin-up renders to prevent CE Patrons from pulling out. Given his consistent incompetence and development time, Part 10 of Act 1 will arrive either mid or late August. September is the safest call meaning Act 2 will start next year, 2019 giving us 2 updates for this year. If this development pace continues and exponentially lengthens, then the entire Act 2 will take more than 2 years in the making.

If you're exhausted from the waiting or new to the game, visit the . Tons of dedicated fan-art from fans of the game and has more significant action than the game itself. Guaranteed no skeletons.

The comic story so far:
  • Mother series
    • [Main Characters]

• [Semi-shota]

• Daughter series
    • [Main Characters]

• Part 9. My Daughter's Needs [In development]
    • Part 10. My Daughter Is Mine

• Mother series (sequence 2)

• [NEW] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< [NEW]
    • Part 12. Mama's Massage [In development]
    • Part 13. Mama's Needs
Preview of Part 11.

comic11_17.png

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Update.PNG

Looks like the part X progress bar has been updated again. We're down to one slow segment scene left in S_Sun. It still hasn't been marked with a star, so completion may take several more days. I really don't know how fast Gumdrop may complete the fast segments, but I predict best case scenario for end of July. Realistically, it's probably early to mid August.

mariusz300

Jul 7, 2018
I put together a few puzzles and mom masturbation. I have an idea, but the dream scene, I do not see it before my pen, I do not see it in its entirety. Which puzzles do I have to see in the game?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please? Just the game in the OP? Pretty please? C'mon, help me out here guys and gals and them's (see? I didn't assume anyone's gender).

Reactions: Krull

skydrone

Jul 9, 2018
I'm currently playing the 0.98 version. Is it possible to get the romantic and sexual status with mom? Also how much content is left? Like it's done about 40% or 50%.
I'm currently playing the 0.98 version. Is it possible to get the romantic and sexual status with mom? Also how much content is left? Like it's done about 40% or 50%.
Dual family 0.98 Android mega all copy Please...

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes