VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Ohhh Jesus.... here it goes again.... a ton of crap comments about the same thing, again and again.... It's seem that it's always a wave of hate that come from nowhere... come on... It is always fun to be insulted of fucking idiot... But why so much hate guys ? Just dont come here, pass your way or don't even comment .... Many of us try to, at least, make this thread more interesting, meanwhile the waiting for the next update. screenshot0810.png

Last edited:

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Because the worst thing you can do is just let something like this just slide and ignore it.
Some creators has valid excuses for working slowly, some aren't working on their project full-time due to low amount of patreons, for some real life can get in the way, for some their actual health. But Gumdrop has no such excuse.
He is working on it full time and as far as I'm aware, even has help and yet he is probably one of the slowest creators around.
This should not be forgotten or accepted.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Because the worst thing you can do is just let something like this just slide and ignore it.
Some creators has valid excuses for working slowly, some aren't working on their project full-time due to low amount of patreons, for some real life can get in the way, for some their actual health. But Gumdrop has no such excuse.
He is working on it full time and as far as I'm aware, even has help and yet he is probably one of the slowest creators around.
And making a free 9k a month doing shit.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Yes, I understand....but it will changes nothing.
Plus, this subject has already been discussed maybe what....more of a thousand of posts ? Always saying the same thing... Milking, and bla bla bla.

I understand, but it is enough. Even the mods have said that it is enough. But the same story continue.

As I said few times, we have to bring some positivity here.

I am a veteran, and when we were stuck in bad situations for a while, the worse thing that we should have done to kill ourself mentally should be of complaining always...but when when you bring positivism, it brings hope and hapiness, even when you are in deep shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This is one of the first VN's I stumbled on here. Its got a good story and nice slow believeable build up, visuals are top notch, but....as everyone here has said, the development seems overly stretched. The only thing you can do is wait patiently as possible, or speak with your paetron positively or negatively.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Yes, I understand....but it will changes nothing.
While I hoped for more, he has lost over a 1000 dollars a month in patreon support because of this so it is having an effect and I do believe that if more people would end their support, things would change.
If his patreon would drop down to say 3000, we would see the update tomorrow, I'm sure of it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Just let them rob the idiots

Holy fuck this is the worst case of a scam I have seen here right after Eromancer and Impure.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Did you ever hear the one about the supertroll who somehow conned a huge internet forum into giving him staff powers?

Now that's a scam!

U

User_166761

Did you ever hear the one about the supertroll who somehow conned a huge internet forum into giving him staff powers?

Now that's a scam!
Liking dicks on girls doesn't make you a "supertroll" :whistle: stop whitewashing yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
you do realise that the 0.17 update was a rework right? meaning the patch was mostly a rework of existing content, not new content.... you should read the update.
It was a complete rework of aunts scenes and images, and a bunch of other characters with their new rig system, and a partial rework of certain scenes with the mom and sister.
To exaplian rework meaning: redrawing old scenes, new base models (aparently they are doing this rig thing now, which is good long term cause it means faster updates), improved story etc. so of course this is little to no new scenes as it was the old scenes that had all the work done on them lol XD you might want to actually learn what has been changed before you go making baseless accusations.
Also one big difference between the two, dual family is not free, summertimesaga is free and always has been free, people who give money to that are giving money cause they want to help the devs not because they want access to the game.
I do realise everything. I've been following his almost daily streams for more than 1 year and a half, and I don't like what he's been doing since he started working on Diane's update at all. I loved his work, but right now I think he's just fooling all of us.

Anyway, we went off topic, so I think we should stop it right now.

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Please help me out, maybe I'm just horrible at this game, but can you still not fuck the the daughter at version 0.98? Please tell me I'm horrible at this game, because I don't want to believe a dev would do this.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes