VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
This is one of those games in which playing feels like a chore to do.. its depressing and not fun. I dropped it after few attempts to play trough it, but each time I stopped at some point. The only render I like in this game is of Doughter and somewhat of Karen. Wife? Milf? She somehow reminds me of witches from old folklore, the ones which look scary af with big noses. Father? Looks like the type of man that is super hairy.. yuck. Dick small.. at least somewhat realistic. I played for some time as dad and as son. I don't know, but I wanted to be closer with sister as son but author threw at us this witch with hot body and ugly face. In sons point of view tough, she looked better. I don't know how, but its a fact that I have seen with my very own eyes.

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Well fuck, thanks for the reply man. This type of shit makes you wonder if devs even have balls, wtf is up with these guys?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, looks like the mods are shutting down your noble space captain's logs. it was a good ride while it lasted.

O Captain! My Captain! our fearful trip is done;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring

But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
He rendered literally 109 images in a week, 380 images in a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: yep10
U

User_166761

He rendered literally 109 images in a week, 380 images in a month.
Doesn't matter how many he "claims" to render at this point. People blindly believing this marketeer should reconsider their lives, or they will end up being taken advantage of by many people during their lives. People have a very rose-colored view of the world it seems. This dude is almost surely taking advantage of them. The least they could do is to stop pledging (I would even stop pledging forever, as a matter of dignity), that's the only language people like these understand.

Well, looks like the mods are shutting down your noble space captain's logs. it was a good ride while it lasted.

Also wtf, @klx can shitpost like a madman while being a mod yet you can't post high quality shit posts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Just hopped on the F95 Zone not too long ago and have played a few games. It's a shame that the development on this game has slowed to a crawl because the writing is pretty good. I think the renders in this game are overrated, though. The creator seems wedded to the POV to the point where there are some really awful angles and unappealing views...not to mention many that are too dark to make out. Still, I'd like to see this game progress as the story is compelling.

Reactions: yandex

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captain's log, Day 4 since mods had enough of my shit,

Who knows how long this post will last, me and my crew have been flung further into dark space by the powers that be that executed order 66, many think I am already dead. Perhaps a brave noble crew member will keep it preserved for record before:- [REDACTED, ILLEGAL COMMENT MADE].

There is little news of the Gumdrops game. It seems the newest members to this thread remain confused, puzzled towards this experience. 'Surely' they think, 'that if you've waited six months for a update, it must be HUGE!' Oh you poor naive fools, the remnants of my scattered crew await with you on the noble update, but will I ever even get to talk about the update when it finally releases? Who knows.

The discord offers no resolution for the wait, only a few teasers (Dutch angle of course, the greatest angles to show all things in life).

SHOCKINGLY, Gumdrops patreon has dropped to $9000, could this be a foreshadow of things to come? Was it not entirely expected with a wait like this money would began to dwindle? Alas, the hardened supporters still fly head first into the Gumdrops Void, the largest vessel yet, the mighty 'BLUEBALLS XVII' flies full steam, it's Captain screaming to the top of his lungs, red wide eyed on meth, '25TH OF JANUARYYYYYYYYY! IT'S COMING SOOOOON BOYSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHH!-'

Perhaps it all rides on this update, the game was agreed to be seen as abandoned if Gumdrops could not produce the update at last without delay. I wonder what will become of this thread if the game is abandoned? Will it be preserved like a fossil for young F95 explorers to find? Will it be closed? Will it become a depraved den of shit-posting? I know not.

The finale draws near, the final curtain call whether the game can make it or break it. Will we finally get the promised land? Or shall it be a glorified soap opera? Only time will tell...

Captain signing off,
captain of space ship.jpg

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes