VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

deejay12

May 4, 2017
I’m so stoked for the next update, sadly I won’t be around to play it myself soooo I’m gonna have my great great grandson tell me all about it in the afterlife kkkk

mvill

Apr 9, 2018
is there an update to the visual novel .rar file which contains the images from the most recent CE update? The one floating out there now goes to part 8 I think...

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Are you crazy?? Mommy got a so gourgeus and hottest body!!

now i know what i wish in christmas ;) of course her in a pack :)

BTW when 0.99.3ce with custom stuff release?

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Are you crazy?? Mommy got a so gourgeus and hottest body!!

now i know what i wish in christmas ;) of course her in a pack :)

BTW when 0.99.3ce with custom stuff release?
while you may be right about the mom shes stuck in development :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Baxonius

ScotColeman

Nov 11, 2018
I really enjoyed both the depth of this game/vn, and the interaction of the characters seeemed genuine as well. One of my favorite things to do was figure out the secret scene/ chapter picture puzzles. Can anyone recommend any games/visual novels with this same feature?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I really enjoyed both the depth of this game/vn, and the interaction of the characters seeemed genuine as well. One of my favorite things to do was figure out the secret scene/ chapter picture puzzles. Can anyone recommend any games/visual novels with this same feature?
Try House of the man or Milf City if you like search some secret stuff in game :)

ScotColeman

Nov 11, 2018
I have played Milfy City, and enjoyed the picture hunt in that game as well. I haven't tried Man of the House yet, but i'll add that to my list, thanks Bax!

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
come on people, how many times do we have to repeat it, It's coming January 25th, january 24th if we are lucky.
But good news is that his patreon is dropping more and more.

Reactions: dE_VoYd
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes