VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
So uh am I the only one who isn't getting the hidden purple objects to pop up in the areas they're supposed to pop up in? Nothing highlights and I can't get the last 4 hidden pictures for the gallery.

Momlover517

Sep 28, 2018
Many of these images are some that we have already seen in the game until now, but it is always good to see them.
Cannot wait to see more with the update.

But I really ask myself what will be the "sex" scenes in the 58 months of long rendering of the final dance.... Again, it will be other random characters, or we will finally have a chance to have at least a handjob between mon and son ?
Dude i'm really wondering that situation. I hope there will be more than a handjob between mom and son. We will see that :D

Reactions: Mrs Delington

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Why is it still tagged as onhold while there are news about final chapter of act I? Btw is incest still in game or not? I've played this game and left unsatisfied by the little amount of content. Hopefully there's enough content now for the bother. I'm still waiting for final version tho.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Played this.... Honestly Son route is utterly disappointing.

Dad gets to dip his hand in pot of all the main chicks basically including the mom. Why even play as the son? You just narrowing the sex content

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Played this.... Honestly Son route is utterly disappointing.

Dad gets to dip his hand in pot of all the main chicks basically including the mom. Why even play as the son? You just narrowing the sex content
He doesn't do shit with daughter tho, maybe we'll get some in the dance

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
what is the last post of him? can someone tell me? i checked his page, it should come in a bit. with a bit i mean 3 months of course. then we hold hands with mom...<3

Reactions: black_N_white

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
If you want to earn money at home and for free, Drop your degree and job , Just follow the guidance from Gumdrop games. Make a game with hot characters made by DAZ3D, Write an appealing story and suddenly stop the game development. Give an excuse and make people to crave for the next episode, Give them hunger! Find some idiots to pay you on patreon and here we go. You make free money every month... You can create the next episode after a year and you will still make $9k a month. Take a long vacation at Las vegas!

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes