VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The Dev is lucky I don't know where he lives, if I did, I would drive up there and bother him until he teaches me the proper techniques for milking customers.
I have his address....
But I don't know if he would be happy that I share it....oh and anyway, here it is :

Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France

palace-of-versailles-skip-the-line-tickets-guided-visit-with-fountain-show-and-musical-garden...jpeg

"Oh no, what you have done ? I will be raped by a lot of men now!"
z0_father_22-1024x576.jpg

Ohhhh yeahhh !!!

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I have his address....
But I don't know if he would be happy that I share it....oh and anyway, here it is :

Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France

View attachment 181024

"Oh no, what you have done ? I will be raped by a lot of men now!"
View attachment 181028

Ohhhh yeahhh !!!
just look at that golden house and dont worry mommy ill protect you i got a baseball bat :cool:

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soon™.
Many of these images are some that we have already seen in the game until now, but it is always good to see them.
Cannot wait to see more with the update.

But I really ask myself what will be the "sex" scenes in the 58 months of long rendering of the final dance.... Again, it will be other random characters, or we will finally have a chance to have at least a handjob between mon and son ?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Many of these images are some that we have already seen in the game until now, but it is always good to see them.
Cannot wait to see more with the update.

But I really ask myself what will be the "sex" scenes in the 58 months of long rendering of the final dance.... Again, it will be other random characters, or we will finally have a chance to have at least a handjob between mon and son ?
Some minor characters that he pulled out of his ass of course, otherwise he'd have another crackdown from Patreon because incest of virtual characters, this would inevitably lead to "Sorry guys, I can't continue this game anymore"

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
@Mom and Son

The sex scenes are definitely for whichever girl you chose for the prom, Karen, Aunt, and maybe another kiss with Mom. This whole following chapter is about them building a romantic relationship, and then a sexual one with chapter 3.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes